Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2517346 times)

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 09:11:26 PM by Daswiruch »

please never say this phrase
i dont see the problem
all i see are just a couple hundred little daddies wanting some delicious inloveties

i dont see the problem
all i see are just a couple hundred little daddies wanting some delicious inloveties
Just me and my 💕daddy💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆 and I asked what and he said he'd give me his 💦cummies!💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I drink them!💦 I slurp them!💦 I swallow them whole💦 😍 It makes 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕💦😫Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 😫💦💕 1 cummy💦, 2 cummy💦💦, 3 cummy💦💦💦, 4💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 He makes me feel squishy💗!He makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything a little should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘💦👑

Your dad left you though
please stop

i also forgot my final accomplice to this

crabs

I'm hungry.
you'd think people could wait to rip the crab in half after killing it

Just me and my 💕daddy💕, hanging out I got pretty hungry🍆 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆 and I asked what and he said he'd give me his 💦cummies!💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I drink them!💦 I slurp them!💦 I swallow them whole💦 😍 It makes 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕💦😫Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 😫💦💕 1 cummy💦, 2 cummy💦💦, 3 cummy💦💦💦, 4💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑but I'm also a whore! 💟 He makes me feel squishy💗!He makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything a little should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘💦👑
this is the reason why your dad left

this is the reason why your dad left
please stop milking what I said

Hey I'm not the one who likes milking cum from someone they're never going to meet.

Hey I'm not the one who likes milking cum from someone they're never going to meet.
G OD D AM N

Welcome to the Blockland Forums, get used to it