YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE

Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2520772 times)

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/dsRDfYd.jpg[/img]
im not wrong tho, unova needs to calm down a bit

unova needs to calm down a bit

handicap you get uppity about every insult thrown on this forum and respond with "looool lmao what" when people call you out

handicap you get uppity about every insult thrown on this forum and respond with "looool lmao what" when people call you out
that isnt what is happening here tho

calls out that unova may be making the stuff up

"Why do i feel like you're a dumbass that tries to get e-rep by provoking people you don't like?"

why you saying im the one whos getting uppity when unova literally just did it lol brother open your eyes stop targeting me just because i exist

tfw when you're so loving right.

tfw when you're so loving right.

For the love of god can you stop posting avatars for a loving day

why you saying im the one whos getting uppity when unova literally just did it

I mean he's not wrong you go after people all the time with no real benefit outside of "haha he sucks eat it xd"

lol brother open your eyes stop targeting me just because i exist

red spy what are you doing you arent going to accomplish anything

red spy what are you doing anymore do you have nothing better to do stop defending unova

I don't even like him you loving handicap

that isnt what is happening here tho

calls out that unova may be making the stuff up

"Why do i feel like you're a dumbass that tries to get e-rep by provoking people you don't like?"

why you saying im the one whos getting uppity when unova literally just did it lol brother open your eyes stop targeting me just because i exist
You always respond to people with responses you either pull out of your ass if you don't like them. There's no reason to call ANYONE fake when you're trying to start stuff thinking that the blf will be behind you.

You litterally start stuff with people like me, almost in the way that grimlock does, whenever you see me, BAM instant "LOL UNOVA" or some stuff. The other people you start stuff with litterally either cannot fight back due to you being in good light or make you respond "chill lol" or "ok "user you respond to" like you cant think of anything to say.

never said you did like him

You're obviously insinuating stuff if you think I'm defending him

quiet unova get off your high horse

stop spamming reaction images your not funny

INH is spiraling faster than Bernie Sanders in an economics class