Jontron removes video due to criticism

Author Topic: Jontron removes video due to criticism  (Read 2904 times)

I went on youtube today and saw that Jontron uploaded something. I pretty much shat myself and watched the teaser he uploaded.

He removed it within the hour though because people were criticizing for not uploading. While I couldn't snag any pictures of the comments, they basically talked about how Jontron made a ton of money doing Gamegrumps videos that were of worse quality than Jontron episodes. Discuss?

UPDATE: People are saying that he made the video as a teaser for a small amount of people to see. No word on if this is true or not, though.

Trailer re-upload

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY9Z-FLkOFQ

Trailer is reuploaded, thanks Tetris
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 01:18:55 AM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

as much as i love jontron and i wouldn't dream of doing stuff like that

it's a damn shame gamegrumps bottlenecks both of their uploads

Wait, what?

When?
He had it up for like half an hour before he made it private. I was lucky to get a picture of the thumbnail

What was the teaser about?
I missed it completely..

It was a halfsecond clip of him eating a banana, sped up and copied to make it nine seconds long. You didn't miss much.

Yeah, I like Egoraptor and JonTron's solo content better than Game Grumps. You would think that two comedy geniuses put together would create twice the funny, but I suppose not. There are very few moments in Game Grumps that are actually entertaining, and the channel as a whole is extremely disappointing in my opinion.

I want more JonTron. I literally could not care less of what happens to GameGrumps, but I want more JonTron.

I liked the solo content of both and both combined.

i saw the video when it was up

i thought it still counted as a notice of not being completely dead, but i guess people disagree

supposedly he is planning on 'coming back in a big way'

Oh boy here we go

I may sound crazy but if you saw the "next time dad" subtitle, its gets you thinking...

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:34:10 PM by Rockinboy2000 »