Author Topic: Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group  (Read 17837 times)

I turn around for two months and people send hookers to badspots house

what

What I meant is that Port didn't tell me that he didn't want that stuff out there.

Because we all know that no one cares if someone exposes their loveuality/talks about it and then calls them a bitch behind their back.

Seriously, use your head. Would you want people to expose your personal stuff?
That was a horrible excuse. Just admit that you deserved it and move on. Excuses wont get you out of everything, nor does putting the blame on someone else.

Because we all know that no one cares if someone exposes their loveuality/talks about it and then calls them a bitch behind their back.

Seriously, use your head. Would you want people to expose your personal stuff?
That was a horrible excuse. Just admit that you deserved it and move on. Excuses wont get you out of everything, nor does putting the blame on someone else.
I know I shouldn't have done it now, and I deserved what I got for all 3 people that I did this to.

What Dez had to say:

yay for bad image cropping
Axo came on Greekgeeker's server a few months ago and kept saying how he cybered with Port and how Port has all sorts of weird special interestes in common with him.
Such as "living insertions" and "cum inflation"

Lando the Climber actually struck a Mini Empires server of mine

Ban'nana'ed