Author Topic: Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group  (Read 17849 times)

You're low, this is low.
You're no better.
He spammed the forum with gore and stuff for Christ's sake. I don't care what age he is, he deserves what's coming to him.

You're low, this is low.
You're no better.
would it be morally acceptable for me to desire the info

> gets mad when info is posted on people that are generally well liked
> is fine when people they hate get their info posted

Makes sense.

> gets mad when info is posted on people that are generally well liked
> is fine when people they hate get their info posted

Makes sense.
yes, it does make sense
considering the person people "hate" is the same person who had the info on people who were "generally well liked" in the first place

yes, it does make sense
considering the person people "hate" is the same person who had the info on people who were "generally well liked" in the first place
So revenge is the answer then?

yes
Generally what happens in that case is mutually assured pwnage. The more people troll him the more hes going to forget with everyone else. Granted that he's going to do it anyway but this entire ordeal isn't really helping. I'm not talking about morals/whatever, just voicing my opinion about the witch-hunt.

I was going to get a computer out of NEI when I noticed two more computers.

He labeled them.

Generally what happens in that case is mutually assured pwnage. The more people troll him the more hes going to forget with everyone else. Granted that he's going to do it anyway but this entire ordeal isn't really helping. I'm not talking about morals/whatever, just voicing my opinion about the witch-hunt.
I personally would not do anything with the information
I just want it
even if I cared enough to do anything, I wouldn't know where to start
so revenge isn't entirely the point for me

<image removed>

User was banned for this post
RIP In Piece In Piece

~

I personally would not do anything with the information
I just want it
even if I cared enough to do anything, I wouldn't know where to start
so revenge isn't entirely the point for me

Why would you want that kind of information if you're not going to use it for anything, I think that you know posting someones personal information online isn't very fair regardless of what that person has done, and that you're just trying to defend Tango's actions because he is your friend.

Oh hey, what do you know, it's the OP!

Nice.

Noedit: That's from the spam calling of Frankie. It started after he posted the really old pic of Lando.