Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group

Author Topic: Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group  (Read 17845 times)

haha don't act like you're not mean to anyone, you have no moral high ground here kid
Well you don't have really any stuff to say either.

Well you don't have really any stuff to say either.
nor am i sitting here trying to sell some sort of bullstuff armchair philosophy of "ooh we should all be nice and never be mean and stuff because we're not animals"

that's you. you're the hypocrite here mate.

nor am i sitting here trying to sell some sort of bullstuff armchair philosophy of "ooh we should all be nice and never be mean and stuff because we're not animals"

that's you. you're the hypocrite here mate.
Well if you decide to be an starfish just to be an starfish or because everyone else is, you're a waste of human resource.

Unless you knew it already, I am not a national English speaker. The reason why things i say often come out as rude is because i don't necessarily know the strength of the words I'm using because i did not grow up getting punished when i say them.

Your "Internet tough guy" stuff is also really pathetic.

Well if you decide to be an starfish just to be an starfish or because everyone else is, you're a waste of human resource.

Unless you knew it already, I am not a national English speaker. The reason why things i say often come out as rude is because i don't necessarily know the strength of the words I'm using because i did not grow up getting punished when i say them.

Your "Internet tough guy" stuff is also really pathetic.
people thinking you're an starfish has very little to do with your choice of words, and you're an ignorant fool if you think you can pin it on that lol

anyway how was i being an internet tough guy.. anywhere?

anyway how was i being an internet tough guy.. anywhere?
Pretty much posting topless pictures of yourself in the old "Post real life pictures of yourself" thread to show off your abs and how "dangerous" you are to a bunch of 12-16 year olds pretty much justifies that, but also seriously referring people as 'kids' as if your age responded with how correct you are or to intimidate people with "Wow, look how old i am!", in an area of discussion where physical appearance, voice nor age doesn't matter at all just sends out a message saying "I am a douche".

people thinking you're an starfish has very little to do with your choice of words, and you're an ignorant fool if you think you can pin it on that lol
I would like you to elaborate on this.

Pretty much posting topless pictures of yourself in the old "Post real life pictures of yourself" thread to show off your abs and how "dangerous" you are to a bunch of 12-16 year olds pretty much justifies that
i literally have never done that, you're getting me confused lol

i literally have never done that, you're getting me confused lol
Most likely, unless you're one of Bölster's alts.

We are really going off-topic here anyways.

Most likely, unless you're one of Bölster's alts.

We are really going off-topic here anyways.
i love that you managed to put in the special o, but still forgot the t

i am boltster, but i have never posted a topless photo of my abs

Well I am Finnish, my keyboard has its own buttons for ÖÄÅ.

I recall that you did, but if that isn't true then i guess it isn't.

I recall that you did, but if that isn't true then i guess it isn't.
yeah nup never happened

10/10 for effort though

stop acting like some austrailian tough guy that can overrule everything and deserves respect even if he is a starfish to someone
you act like your some famous guy that deserves respect and is sooo special.
you keep harrasing maroon because of his past and keep going with a stupid loving chatlog that was a while ago.

stop acting like some austrailian tough guy that can overrule everything and deserves respect even if he is a starfish to someone
you keep harrasing maroon because of his past and keep going with a stupid loving chatlog that was a while ago.
Böltster, Don't associate me on this guy's side.

Böltster, Don't associate me on this guy's side.
I was just saying my honest opinion.

i'm sorry, what? are you bipolar? this is what you only just said about that "stupid loving chatlog"
can i please put this in my signature
im laughing so hard.

I was just saying my honest opinion.
If i recall it correctly, you bought another Blockland key because you thought you were hacked when you typed your password wrong.