Author Topic: Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group  (Read 17868 times)

Yeah, it's true that group of stuffs spammed TTT all over my server and cleared the bricks and broke the gamemodes.

because I really didn't want to share this. Also I don't have timestamps on my steam

[img ]http://puu.sh/3cciR.png[/img] heres the log from my steam thats the most I can give
sharing seems easier than telling me to "forget off" calling me  a "loving handicap" multiple times and different ways and making a really bad animal plant joke (which seems like something the group would make and and laugh at, js) ,but i guess this suffices

also: what were you talking about before he said "wasn't me"? there seems to be quite a bit of conversing

we commented on his acne,

You ever wonder if you're being a bit rude? Just curious.

You ever wonder if you're being a bit rude? Just curious.
iirc he was yelling and screaming about something prior to our comments and being a general twat, that's what brought it on

also: what were you talking about before he said "wasn't me"? there seems to be quite a bit of conversing
I posted the whole chat log you dingus

above all of it was just this

[img ]http://puu.sh/3cduv.png[/img]
above all of it was just this
can i see the scrollbar pelase
understand wehre im coming from
it does look pretty suspicous

what are you even talking about

what are you even talking about
in the picture you posted, can i see the same thing except with the scrollbar in it?

I honestly can't see any differences on my server, what they actually attacked on it?

What are you trying to prove frankie? this was pretty much the end of the spam and when I closed the window
I honestly can't see any differences on my server, what they actually attacked on it?
They just spammed it

What are you trying to prove frankie? this was pretty much the end of the spam and when I closed the windowThey just spammed it
well originally i was trying to prove you still were friends with him, but now i can see thats not the case, sorry :s
why not block him...