Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group

Author Topic: Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group  (Read 17824 times)

i'm sorry, what? are you bipolar? this is what you only just said about that "stupid loving chatlog"
not bipolar, have had that opinion for a while now, but never shared it.

not bipolar, have had that opinion for a while now, but never shared it.
so what was with this post?
can i please put this in my signature
im laughing so hard.

Don't argue with him.

If i recall it correctly, you bought another Blockland key because you thought you were hacked when you typed your password wrong.

It actually makes you look stupid if you think you can argue with him.

it was funny until maroon made me realize you were being a huge prick.

it was funny until maroon made me realize you were being a huge prick.
you've got a strong constitution obviously

lol

Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't ATKitton once have a thread where she said a friend of her's passed away. Then Tonkka came in and started saying how she was just being an attention whore? I'm pretty sure that's what happened but I might be wrong. So Tonkka, keep riding that high horse while you're being a huge hypocrite.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't ATKitton once have a thread where she said a friend of her's passed away. Then Tonkka came in and started saying how she was just being an attention whore? I'm pretty sure that's what happened but I might be wrong. So Tonkka, keep riding that high horse while you're being a huge hypocrite.

yep, that and just being generally insensitive (topic)

but it's just his poor english skills, he's not an starfish! really!!

stop acting like some austrailian tough guy that can overrule everything and deserves respect even if he is a starfish to someone
you act like your some famous guy that deserves respect and is sooo special.
you keep harrasing maroon because of his past and keep going with a stupid loving chatlog that was a while ago.
lol^

stop trying maxxy pad.

what's with all the blatant intellectual torture going on?

i remember that. forget tonkka.

and maroon posted those fake pics of night fox and wynd so he's just getting his just desserts

i remember that. forget tonkka.

I second the notion. Boltster can be mean, but at least he's honest lol

Tonkka's just a parade of nonsense

I second the notion. Boltster can be mean, but at least he's honest lol

Tonkka's just a parade of nonsense

this. one thing i like about most people on here who are mean and rude to people is that they're at least honest about it.

what is even going on in here it hasn't been even 10 pages

I was starting to like MoonCacti now that hes back.

this. one thing i like about most people on here who are mean and rude to people is that they're at least honest about it.

What can I say, I'm a straight shooter.