Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group

Author Topic: Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group  (Read 17825 times)

I said something about Maroon and his buttbuddies once and I guess it really riled him up. He messaged me on skype about how stupid I was or something and had no clue what I was talking about. Then he blocked me :c

I said something about Maroon and his buttbuddies once and I guess it really riled him up. He messaged me on skype about how stupid I was or something and had no clue what I was talking about. Then he blocked me :c
that sucks man, now you'll miss out on all the productive conversations you would have had with hi-

oh

oh right

he's a dumb twat

we commented on his acne,

Dunno about everyone else but I just looked through 5 pages for this picture - do we get to see it?

sorry fellas, i don't have the photo saved and the conversation isn't in my skype anymore

That's lando? What in the all unholy forget.

Wow. I kinda think it'd be worth growing the eyebrows out a bit, a monobrow would really suit you. Anyone wanna mock that up for him?

So you were an starfish to him, commenting on his appearance and now you're posting a picture of him on the forums without his permission only to be commented more?

I can't believe people consider me an starfish.

So you were an starfish to him, commenting on his appearance and now you're posting a picture of him on the forums without his permission only to be commented more?

I can't believe people consider me an starfish.
Everyone's trying to forget everyone. Welcome to life lol.

Everyone's trying to forget everyone. Welcome to life lol.

We live in a civilized society.

You are not a criminal nor in financial trouble.

We are not animals who go by the "Eat or be eaten" rule.

We will all survive.

You don't exist in the GTA 4 universe.

There is no reason to be mean to anyone.

There is no reason to be mean to anyone.
haha don't act like you're not mean to anyone, you have no moral high ground here kid

nway

lookin fine