Author Topic: Brian Evans At Fenway (RANT)  (Read 1751 times)

okay so the ultimate inconvenience of browsing youtube on your iphone is the fact that you can't avoid ads even on the chrome app where adblock doesn't exist.

now see i already have the inconvenience of not having a computer so in the meantime while i'm watching videos i have the GREAT FORTUNE of being stuck with this loving BRIAN EVANS AT FENWAY AD PLAYING WITH EVERY loving VIDEO I WATCH GOD loving DAMMIT

i swear to god even though i can skip the ad after five seconds i'm going to end up loving ripping my hair out if i keep having to hear "FENWEAAAY" and seeing that ugly and scraggly fat kid's face cradling a ball in his hands like a loving rags-to-riches movie while walking through the stands

and from searching "Brian Evans At Fenway" it turns out NOBODY loving LIKES HIM OR HIS stuff (ignore that it's mobile)

forget YOU YOUTUBE GOD

I totally agree, I hate hate hate hate HATE ads.

Ads keep YouTube free, loving deal with it.

just turn your volume down during the ad

I DO TURN DOWN THE VOLUME BUT THAT KID'S FACE URGH
AND WILLIAM SHATNER

plus it's just this particular ad that annoys me

Ads keep YouTube free, loving deal with it.
Youtube was free since it was first loving made and just now they start putting ads on it?
yeah, no.

Youtube was free since it was first loving made and just now they start putting ads on it?
yeah, no.
You ever think about what they need to do to run it?
Originally the servers didn't need to handle that much

yeah, no.

Are you being serious? If you are you're loving stupid. Do you have any idea how much money it costs to run a site like youtube?

Jeeeeeeze. Calm down.

Do you know how immature it makes you seem to complain this much about something that you do of your own will for leisure?

This is why I love adblock.

yeah, no.
actually, considering that it costs Google a lot more to run youtube now than it did for the original owners before, richarddotdong has a point.
but then again a lot of it is for profit too.

yeah, no.
Things cost money to run, T1 lines, 200+ servers, these things aren't free. Not to mention the R&D section.

Jeeeeeeze. Calm down.

Do you know how immature it makes you seem to complain this much about something that you do of your own will for leisure?

i'm stuck with this one loving ad.
you don't understand how frustrating this one ad is.

yeah, no.
lol

i'm stuck with this one loving ad.
you don't understand how frustrating this one ad is.
So do something else while the ad is on.