The Animal Crossing Megathread - Rest in Peace

Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Megathread - Rest in Peace  (Read 106735 times)

Jesus forget I think I might have chosen the worst place to set up my house because now there are houses everywhere directly in front of me >:c

God damnit paving would be way easier if you could keep the menu open and walk.

I've got a few japanese exclusive DLC items if anyone wants to catalog them

What are they?

i'm buying a slingshot, astro furniture besides chair and clock, peaches, cherries, durians, lemons and persimmons (selling oranges, apples, pears, coconuts, bananas, mangos and bells)

if anyone's interested my friend code is 3437-3556-7933, i will open my town to trade if you ask

i'm buying a slingshot, astro furniture besides chair and clock, peaches, cherries, durians, lemons and persimmons (selling oranges, apples, pears, coconuts, bananas, mangos and bells)

if anyone's interested my friend code is 3437-3556-7933, i will open my town to trade if you ask
I can buy an astro cd player from my catalog but my mail is gonna be full tomorrow so you'll have to wait until monday. I also have all fruits besides pears and persimmons that I can trade, but if you want to get tropical fruits faster just get them when you do tours on the island.

I can buy an astro cd player from my catalog but my mail is gonna be full tomorrow so you'll have to wait until monday. I also have all fruits besides pears and persimmons that I can trade, but if you want to get tropical fruits faster just get them when you do tours on the island.
my town is open right now, bring all those fruits except the ones i'm selling

i'm pretty sure i added you awhile ago, my name is Alex on 3DS

I'm at my cabin until tomorrow night, joining towns with the wifi here doesn't work

I'm at my cabin until tomorrow night, joining towns with the wifi here doesn't work
okay, lets just do it on monday then

It turns out some of my catalog items actually shipped today so I can probably trade everything sometime tomorrow night.

Oh can I have? c:

Would be nice.

My Friend Code:

1864-9105-6764

On that note, it's K.K. Slider night, does anyone want to let me into their club and by extension town?

And on that note, I'm having a sale and getting rid of some of my old Furniture/Clothing, I'm using the second floor displays of my Museum to display my wares. Is anyone interested?

I'm interested but I can't join until late tomorrow night.

I'm never taking off the triangle shades

ever

I just got shampoodle and the Mii thing.

EDIT: I also no longer accept furniture by the theme of "ranch", for i already have the floor dedicated to it finished. I only take in modern wood and classic items. Out of those, i have for Modern wood: Wardrobe, stool, sofa and bed. For classic, i have sofa, chair and wall cupboard.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 04:31:29 AM by Tonkka² »