Space Ship/Exploration RP

Author Topic: Space Ship/Exploration RP  (Read 1036 times)

http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/CarpenterGlen/media/SpaceExploration_zps1a2afad2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Summary:
On Board the ship Seckinler is 22 Brave soals. Seckinler is a Ship part of a large group of ships known as Elite. Each ship in the branch has the same name of Elite but in a deifferent language. Seckinler means Elite in Turkish. The Seckinler is a Discovery based ship and were exploring unknown parts of the Galaxy. We take captures and we will loot and plundeer on different planets.

Roles:
Captain(1):Runs the ship and makes sure everything runs smoothe. Captain has final say on everything.

1st Officer(1):Second in command assists the captain and takes control over the people on board the ship.
Ambassador(1):Speaks with other alien communications on board other Space Ships.
Top Security(2):Watches and Overlooks the Captain, 1st Officer, And Ambassador. Carries Keys for every part of the ship.
Basic Security(2):Watches and overlooks the rest of the Ship. Carries Keys to the prisson.
Communications Officer(1):Talks to the other Species on other planets. Deals with bringing communication with the Ambassador.
LongRange Communications(2):Talks to planets out of the known Solar System.
ShortRange Communicationd(2):Talks to the main comms center and anyother in the Known Solar System.
Decoder(2):Decodes messagges from other unknown species.
Probe Manager(1):Deals with sending and recieving probes.
Scientist(1):Deals with naming and comparing species of unknown creatures.
Right Wing Control(1):Deals with and executes power of Weapons and Thrusters on the Right wing of the ship.
Left Wing Control(1):Deals with and executes power of weapons and thruster on the Left wing of the ship.
Engineer Interior(1):Deals with broken pipes and Ox2 Leaks.
Engineer Exterior(1):Deals with broken windows and other broken parts on exterior.
Doctor(2):To get to the wounded on board the ship and to help them with their struggles.

Apply
Application (Copy and fill out)
Name:
BL_ID:
Applied Role:
RP Name:
Species:
Home Planet:
Home Land:

WhiteList
Fanta; 15412; Top Security; Josh Deck; Human; Earth; United States of America
Charles; 8326; Engineer; Kaalo; Rodian; Unknown; Unknown

Gallery
Empty, Not started on the Ship or the RP yet.

F.A.Q'S

CLOSED
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 04:32:00 PM by natergator789 »

Name: Charles
BL_ID: 8326
Applied Role: Prisoner
RP Name: Leylon Phetredeague
Species: Iligen
Home Planet: Righen
Home Land: Phyrrid
Extra: an alien ambassador from a warring planet, knows much and faces interrogation and torture

and if "prisoner" is invalid

Name: Charles
BL_ID: 8326
Applied Role: Engineer
RP Name: Kaalo
Species: Rodian (lolstarwars)
Home Planet: Unknown
Home Land: Unknown

Why make a topic when you haven't even started the build?

Why make a topic when you haven't even started the build?
nono that's gallery you're talking about

Name: Box
BL_ID: 43195
Applied Role: Scientist
RP Name: Box *If I need a last name, Box Boxington*
Species: Dwarf
Home Planet: Earth
Home Land: The Dwarven Mines

CLOSED
Why is it closed? Perhaps you can't really build? Wouldn't be too surprised.

If that's the case, I have a ship in progress and may wanna load it (But you need my add-ons for it to truly work)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 11:20:57 PM by ßlöükfáce »

Why is it closed? Perhaps you can't really build? Wouldn't be too surprised.

If that's the case, I have a ship in progress and may wanna load it (But you need my add-ons for it to truly work)
No its not that. Im working on a new RolePlay. Its in the making. It will be good.

No its not that. Im working on a new RolePlay. Its in the making. It will be good.
My colleague, "Fanta," likes to never finish anything he starts and make threads about the neverfinished projects.

Okay, would REALLY like to see it and maybe help with the build.

Here's my own ship: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=232440.0

Okay, would REALLY like to see it and maybe help with the build.

Here's my own ship: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=232440.0
I really like it but can i get some exterior shots?