2 (25%)
Toyland
1 (12.5%)
Winter
3 (37.5%)
Desert
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: TomTheGeek's OpenTTD Server - V5! [ONLINE]  (Read 2399 times)

Why does this game look so horrible
Like, I dont see the fun in it

Maybe it's because you don't enjoy the genre.

Now that I figured out that one signal it's so much better. I don't get those stupid jam ups anymore, I love it.

Why does this game look so horrible
Like, I dont see the fun in it

i've had a love for isometric games like this. figuring it out was a bitch at first, but once i did it's alot of fun.

i've eradicated all the connection problems we we're having earlier, the server needed more love to host something THAT big.

once it hits 2075 the server will reboot and it will be totally clean. i'm thinking of holding it off reopening the server until an exact time so the server just doesn't end off in the night.

What's the current year right now?

Sorry I left so abruptly yesterday guys, a storm rolled in and I had to take someones place at work. I'll be coming back on soon.

Major Edit:

I think I'll be ready for the next time this resets.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 02:19:56 PM by Legodude77 »

The server is restarting in approximately an hour to an hour and a half. Downtime will be two hours tops.

you're pretty nice to let fluffy play

vokor members destroy in openttd

No VacTubes. VacTubes are extremely overpowered, are very expensive, and we would like to cater to all players, not just those who can afford them. Attempt to find an alternative and we will consider it.

I'd say just go with vanilla + universal rails.

The years are much longer than I thought. The server will be likely up until 10 PM or earlier.