Author Topic: Who wants to enforce rules on homophobic bullying?  (Read 5521 times)

Phillip Parker, a 14-year old openly gay in Tennessee, was found dead in January 20, 2012. He committed Self Delete because of gay bullying. His father, who is also named Phillip, says that "That's my son. I love him. I miss him. He shouldn't have had to kill himself to be brought to life." Along the body was a letter, which was written: "Please help me mom".[37][38][39]

From Wikipedia, there are also more cases about homophobic gay bashing. Share your opinion.

I cried when the letter was revealed to say: "Please help me mom."
Horrific.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 01:46:51 PM by Swat 3 »

Bullying in general is a problem.
The drama section is full of it! (Both ways, full of bullying and full of stuff.)

EDIT:OFFTOPIC: I notice your name is Swat 3, is Swat 3 (The videogame) any good? I purchased Swat 4 awhile back, still haven't installed it lol.
Also any playing tips?

I want to kill every family man. (and furphobes. and anti-bronies)

Bullying in general is a problem.
The drama section is full of it! (Both ways, full of bullying and full of stuff.)
Some of the things in the drama section of no case of bullying what so ever.

Being a youth homoloveual is just.. horrible, on my account. Youth have to try to keep away from family men and are stressed when trying to keep there "secret" safe.

Sticks and stone didn't break your bones but yourself will totally hurt you.

^^these are the kind of kids that shoot up schools

Look at this shining example of tolerance and acceptance! Truly we are living in a progressive, liberal age!

jesus christ

im semi homophobic bite me

Some of the things in the drama section of no case of bullying what so ever.

Being a youth homoloveual is just.. horrible, on my account. Youth have to try to keep away from family men and are stressed when trying to keep there "secret" safe.
Never said all ;D

Okay brace yourselves for taboo...
From my knowledge, most of these shootings are condoned by highly moronic clinically-psychopathic adults that have purchased firearms or have access to other people's firearms.

Lanza had access to his mother's rifle.
The Columbine Cretins had access to their parent's guns.

Bottom line is: BUY A PADLOCK
Next Bottom line is: STOP DERAILING THE DAMN TOPIC!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 01:52:56 PM by BDX777 »

Look at this shining example of tolerance and acceptance! Truly we are living in a progressive, liberal age!
Yeah I know. I just can not tolerate family men and anti-bronies.
DIS GUI IZ DUM CUZ HE LIEKZ MLP

Then you're no better than them. You shouldn't care if somebody's a family man unless they withhold rights from LGBTQ people.

Okay brace yourselves for taboo...
From my knowledge, most of these shootings are condoned by highly moronic clinically-psychopathic adults that have purchased firearms or have access to other people's firearms.

Lanza had access to his mother's rifle.
The Columbine Cretins had access to their parent's guns.

Bottom line is: BUY A PADLOCK
Next Bottom line is: STOP DERAILING THE DAMN TOPIC!
but lots of killings in highschools are caused by distressed teens...?

well gay bashing is wrong and all. but i have no pitty for people who cant take verbal abuse.
grow the forget up. kids are coddled way to much these days and any little thing is to hard on them.

but lots of killings in highschools are caused by distressed teens...?
School is stressful, but I'm referring to other public places like the Theater shooting and the Mall shooting or whatever it was.
And all the other POP POP BANG BANG WUB WUB BANGARANG BS