I've been lied to my entire life

Author Topic: I've been lied to my entire life  (Read 2198 times)

Incase you didn't know, my mom and dad live separately. I never really knew the reason why, but I never questioned it. Today, after a decade and a half, my Mom tells me that my Dad is married to another woman and that my mom was an affair. My dad's real wife lives with him at his house, which I've been to a lot, but never seen her there or anywhere. Everyone in my family knows, even my cousin. The only person that was left out was his loving son.

thanks a lot
happy loving fathers day
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 08:33:47 PM by Freek »

Sorry, man.

Hope you feel better.

Not to start stuff or anything here but your dad sounds like a total loser.

Well that sucks no stuff.

Anyways, try to have a good day. When I have a bad day, all I do is draw! If you have a bad-day-turner-arounder-thingy-wtf-am-i-talking-about do that.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

I hope you feel better soon ;~;

Damn, that must be horrible.

Damn. That must've hit pretty hard.

Condolences, man.

That stuff sucks.

Last time I heard from my dad he told me he has a horrible ear infection and said he needed a ride to the hospital because he could hardly move or keep his balance.  Can't get a hold of him today.

This stuff loving sucks...

Holy stuff... man, that's gotta be awful.
...does his wife know about this?

Holy stuff... man, that's gotta be awful.
...does his wife know about this?
yes

That is NOT cool.

My mom never told me that my dad Cheated on her. I had to find out myself. This stuff doesn't fly with me.

yes
Then your mom was an affair. I read it thinking your mom was still sleeping around with your dad behind this womans back.

Then your mom was an affair. I read it thinking your mom was still sleeping around with your dad behind this womans back.
And if that was the case you could bust your dad in revenge.