Author Topic: My dog got hit by a van.  (Read 6474 times)

So I was riding down the street with my mom, and sister along with my llaborador, and chihuahua. When all of a sudden I see a van up the street coming down the street and my chihuahua runs across the street, and is in the middle of the rode. The guy in the van acts like he didn't see my dog at all just runs him over(kind-of). My dog tried to duck under the bottom of the car, but still he got hit, and the van just kept driving like nothing happened. My dog was in the middle of the road on the floor rolling around with his tong hanging out with a bunch of blood all over him, and his arm out of position. My mom ran onto the street to get him, then we put him on the side walk where he was still rolling around trying to get up. He ended up being able to stand up, but i carried him home just in case anyways. He is throwing up right now, and can't eat.

I am sad, but I am more angry, and devistated at our comunity today. Absolutley disgusted with the  way people don't give a stuff about anything anymore. They think they are ''gangstas''. People like that need to clean up their act. I didn't manage to get the guys licence plate because I was more focused on my little dog dieing in the middle of the road.

Condolences, I hope you get to feeling better

Get your dog to the vet/call a vet. That starfish didn't even loving notice? I hate people like him.

Condolences, I hope you get to feeling better
Thanks.

Get your dog to the vet/call a vet. That starfish didn't even loving notice? I hate people like him.
Luckily my cousin is a vet, so we called her and described to her how my dog is looking, and she says he is pretty sick right now.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:58:31 PM by Kevso11 »

Pet deaths can be tough to cope with. My condolences.

I feel bad and would be wicked said if my dog got hit but you should put your dog on a leash

One of my dogs got hit by a drunk driver when I was like 9. Hope your dog doesn't end up the same way. I also hope you don't have to put him down because you can't help him anymore.

loving douchebags don't know what stuff could be going on

condolences, bl is having a pet blight

You should put your dog on a leash
I told my mom before we left, but she said ''He'll be fine.''

it was a chihuahua and the guy was in a van
there's a chance he didn't even know about the dog

put him down, he's miserable.

Oh my god lol

So many over reactions for someone just hitting a loving dog. How'd you expect the driver to see/care about a stupid rat in the middle of the road?