"the server could not verify your blockland ID"

Author Topic: "the server could not verify your blockland ID"  (Read 2555 times)

i have a problem at the moment when i join some servers (like filipes and kong123's death race) i get an error that is absolutely ridiculous.

Please post your console log.

Does this happen on all servers? Are you behind a proxy?

This happen to me before are you sharing accounts?

Oh hey, I was just gonna post about this myself too, and because I experience the exactly same error, I can provide some details too:

1. This applies to RTB too in some cases, not sure about him though.

2. I personally haven't shared accounts and this happens still.

3. I have made a topic about this and I have done these things suggested: renaming my add-ons folder, re-installing, doing all kinds of stuff, but the rest i'm not 100% sure of.

4. to speed you guys up in helping, I brought my own console.log with the normal one and traced one.

I had a error, Now it looks like my RTB doesn't see my BLID but apparently the servers do. Oh well, here you have em'

Old thread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=228759.0

I'm sorry to pop out like this, but I hope this helps both me and the OP.

Are you guys using a VPN

This happen to me before are you sharing accounts?

no. this only appears on filipes and kong 123's death race for some reason

Someone could be using your key. You say you're not sharing keys, but you never know.
-Did you ever post your key ANYWHERE, even in your house on a sticky note, other than blockland.us and the forums registration page? If yes, someone stole it.
-Try restarting blockland. If the server doesn't say this anymore, congrats.
-And that's pretty much all I can think of

-Did you ever post your key ANYWHERE, even in your house on a sticky note, other than blockland.us and the forums registration page? If yes, someone stole it.
i did not post my key anywhere. i keep my key in my personal safe on my desk, nobody knows (except me) to open it.

i have restarted blockland and that does not work. i have even re entered my key.

Someone could be using your key. You say you're not sharing keys, but you never know.
-And that's pretty much all I can think of

It isn't about sharing keys, I haven't shared my key with ANYONE, nor has he, that is not the reason for this, also, I have tried restarting, doesn't work.

One of these are to blame:

Server is glitching
If you share a key, the other person changed your name while you were playing.

?

Do you have a program like Hamachi installed?

I do actually, does it affect it?

its only happening on filipes server and kong 123's server