Author Topic: DemonClan  (Read 3852 times)

Me (PaperDemon) and my friends have started this clan called the Demon clan. All you need is a name with Demon at the end. EX: (yourchoice)Demon.

Members:
PaperDemon(Me) Rank: King Demon (Super Admin)
FartDemon Rank: Prince Demon (Admin)
GirlDemon Rank: Queen Demon (Super Admin)
ElectroDemon Rank: Demon (Moderator)
VoidDemon Rank: Demon (Moderator)

Tags Required: First: Dmn Last: Ppl

Application to join:
Name:
BL_ID:
Why I want to join:
What I would like to do (Building/Eventing, Testing, War Group (battling other clans and server raiding) :

Submit in comments and wait for response :D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 04:23:58 PM by blockdestroyer992 »

All you need is a name with Demon at the end. EX: (yourchoice)Demon.
Submit in comments and wait for response :D
You just proved that you're handicapped, OP

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:im Fart Demon :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

another useless clanm will die soon.

another useless clanm will die soon.

another gay-ass cigarette club will die in the next... 5 seconds.*

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 09:34:23 PM by Badspot »

another gay-ass cigarette club will die in the next... 5 seconds.*

Oh look! another 13 year old who thinks that if he uses a lot of curse words in a sentence, it makes his point clearer.

Did anyone else read this as "Demo Clan"?

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:im Fart Demon :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:
This is his first post in 2 years. Look at his profile.

it took him TWO WHOLE YEARS to post a stuffpost

10/10

Did anyone else read this as "Demo Clan"?
>someone makes a demo clan 5 minutes later
hmmmmm

God help me through these times of intense laughter.

UPDATE:
ElectroDemon and VoidDemon have joined the clan.

To people who say this is bad and/or useless you havent seen all my addons and played all my fun servers. I also am in connection with famous blocklandians and can get people into events.. its useful to have admin in my server and get popular on blockland and be able to do certain hookups. Its really fun and more people are joining (some through my RTB).

Dont judge a book by its cover people. You'll miss out.

To people who say this is bad and/or useless you havent seen all my addons and played all my fun servers. I also am in connection with famous blocklandians and can get people into events.. its useful to have admin in my server and get popular on blockland and be able to do certain hookups. Its really fun and more people are joining (some through my RTB).

Dont judge a book by its cover people. You'll miss out.
the useless thing is a clan about adding a word to your name