Author Topic: The Demon's/Dark Souls Megathread Spectacular  (Read 3753 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxCfqs2xDHI
why are strength weapons so based?
I'm doing a greataxe run and things won't stop dying on me.

why are strength weapons so based?
I'm doing a greataxe run and things won't stop dying on me.
ALL I NEED IS A CLAYMORE ALL I NEED IS A CLAYMORE

this thread needs a great heal

also holy stuff dark magic = easymode for a majority of dark souls

Picked Dark Souls up during the summer sale when it was 75% off, been loving the stuff out of it except for two things
1.  When I was in the Undead Parish trying to summon a friend a healthy bit of jolly cooperation, I was invaded by someone with extremely high grade gear, wasting my used humanity since even the backstab I got on him only did 45 damage total.
2.  I wasnt recording my friend's rage when I told him I beat Ornstein and Smough on my first try without summoning Solaire.

This game...
I love it.
Currently, I'm level 25 Pyromancer. I need to level up my strength so I can use my zweihander and my gravelord sword.
Also does anyone have an extra red eye orb they can lend me? I really love to pvp but I'm down to my last cracked orb. My in game name is Cassord, and that's also my Xbox Live name. I play on PC.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 03:12:17 PM by Cassord² »

I have it on PS3 and PC. Just got it on PC the other day.
Also does anyone have an extra red eye orb they can lend me? I really love to pvp but I'm down to my last cracked orb. My in game name is Cassord, and that's also my Xbox Live name. I play on PC.
I don't think it's droppable. Not without a (patched) glitch, at least.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 03:21:08 PM by auzman466 »

I have it on PS3 and PC. Just got it on PC the other day.I don't think it's droppable. Not without a (patched) glitch, at least.
What about the red soapstone? is that droppable?

What about the red soapstone? is that droppable?
Nope. don't drop the soap

What about cracked red eye orbs, can you drop a few for me?

What about cracked red eye orbs, can you drop a few for me?
I don't have any, I'm not far enough into the game to buy them.
I know you can pick some up around Firelink, but I don't like giving those away :x