Author Topic: Glass'/Moby1997's Minecraft Voltz Server  (Read 5040 times)

When I get on my computer i'm going to make a new server policy. Instead of only allowing 7 people I will allow 15, but the limit will remain at 7. My internet cannot handel more than 7. If I can get some donations I could buy a server.

I'd honestly love to join the server. I'll try to donate when possible but right now I'm broke. I know quite a few things about Voltz and if you need help on something I might be able to help, but I'm mostly adept with the ICBM mod. It's fantastic. :)

I'd honestly love to join the server. I'll try to donate when possible but right now I'm broke. I know quite a few things about Voltz and if you need help on something I might be able to help, but I'm mostly adept with the ICBM mod. It's fantastic. :)
Awesome, send me a PM with your name and I will send you the IP as well.

Also just a reminder - We can only support 7 players at one time, we need donations pretty bad in order to buy a decent hosting service. Thanks

Hiok1998 has been banned. He was stealing all players stuff, then decided to launch a nuclear attack (which is fine) but he didn't declare war on any country so he broke the rules. Congrats Hiok, a few days of work gone, prick.

Oh please I declared war, and you guys were in creative mode for a bunch of the time.

Oh please I declared war, and you guys were in creative mode for a bunch of the time.
Actually I was in creative with link because we were making a railway between countries that wanted them so we can trade. Then you came in, started stealing stuff, then nuked the loving place for no reason. The point of having a country is you can do talks and agreements with other countries, and if 2 countries strongly disagree on something can go to war if needed, but you just came in like "lalalalalala BOOM NUKE". People might think Voltz is just for nuking people, but it's not. It just adds more war supplies and cool things like railcraft, tunnel bore, etc.

Anyway, point being, I didn't make the server so some guy can come in, steal a ton of Uranium, refine it and make nuclear weapons and then just nuke all the countries.

This is exactly what happened ^

the first guy nuked himself btw.

Great news, I found a good host AND they were having a summer sale 25% off, so I had just enough to buy a server. Will update you guys with new IP and everything soon. We will need to get donations to keep the server tho.

New IP: mobyserver.fluctis.com:25785(Whitelist still in place)
Very useful Control panel, love it.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:49:04 PM by Stained Glass »

funny how you wouldn't even let me explain my side of the story

funny how you wouldn't even let me explain my side of the story
If you want to explain your side of the story, then do it...

If you want to explain your side of the story, then do it...
^^^

ToxicExosnipe has been banned.

Kaneg and him had their own country and Toxic was suspected of trying to kill Kaneghttp://screencloud.net/v/FNJ7 and  Kaneg killed him, taking most of his own stuff, toxic complained that he took everything (yet kaneg left him plenty of supplies to stay on his feet) and started whining like a little bitch for about 15 minutes, I tried to talk him down and he kept bitching and whining, then pulled the "Now I see why the forums hates you" card, I told him I wouldn't sit here and babble with him, and he continued so I banned him.