4 (57.1%)
Option 2
1 (14.3%)
Option 3
1 (14.3%)
Option 4
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Blocky999's VCE CRPG (Help me out!)  (Read 10730 times)

Just looking at the menu print and realized that some people may have the texture quality on low, so they wouldn't be able to read it. So I say go for the GUI.

Ah, ok.  Good point.

I did a lot of work on the first grocery store.  How's it look?

First Floor

Second Floor

Second Floor

Bread Cabinet

I also evented one of the apples to be completely purchasable, but for some reason it doesn't like to work when the apple is next to a brick.  Works perfectly otherwise, I'll have to figure out why it's doing that.  Once I do,  I'll event all the other foods and then make the clerk bot.

That's weird. Will you be able to save it, or will you eat the apple immediately?

That's weird. Will you be able to save it, or will you eat the apple immediately?

Oh, I guess I never explained food.

The typical food (not fast food) eating process is as follows - go to grocery, click on food item, say "yes" in response to it asking "Would you like to pick up...".  Then, it'll ask you how many you want, which you then type a number greater than or equal to 0 and less than or equal to the number of spaces you have left (more on this later).  If you are buying an apple, then when you say that number, it will add the number to your Apple variable and your FoodTotal variable.  When you are done picking up food around the store and are going to check out, the cashier bot will multiply each food item by its corresponding price.  This is then subtracted from your carried money (player variable) and you go on your merry way.  When you get home, you will store all of your food in the fridge (which will come premade in every house).  Then, when you want to eat, you can click on the fridge a bring out any food item you want.

I was also thinking about creating baking where you'd need certain ingrediants to make a baked good (such as rye bread instead of white bread).

Fast food will be eaten immediately, and I was thinking of forcing the player to walk slower when they are eating their food, which will last like 30 seconds.

:O Holy cow! That's incredible! :D

I put the two completed buildings into the city:

and fixed up the colors and selection of fruit in the market:

Looks incredible. Gosh I can't wait for this'

I think the tiles in the floor should be 2x2 instead of 1x1. Otherwise, looks good.

I think the tiles in the floor should be 2x2 instead of 1x1. Otherwise, looks good.

I'd have done that, but the area on the floor is odd in some places.

That's one lovey city...

Dude this is loving awesome. Hopefully you can get a fully auto-mated city, even without the players.

/cancelevents

:3

The only guy who can do something different with CRPG and do it right.

we need to make a medal and award it to this guy.