4 (57.1%)
Option 2
1 (14.3%)
Option 3
1 (14.3%)
Option 4
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Blocky999's VCE CRPG (Help me out!)  (Read 10773 times)

Also, Georges is making buses for the city!

Everyone thank him for modeling it and his brother Bluetoothboy for setting it up as a vehicle for blockland!  It's still being worked on but will be done soon!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 09:59:43 PM by Gen. Hothauser »

Sorry for the lack of work, school's been busy.

I took a pretty picture of the mountains at sunset.

Also, I have created an event-based daycycler that can change from a blue-sky-with-clouds skybox to a stary-night skybox when the time reaches 6:00 pm, and vice versa for 6:00 am.  There is even a moon!.  The transition is a bit rough, though, so I will work on that next.

Amazing. Still working on that bus... Also, I had to redo the model because reasons, so it will look a little different than the picture above.

Holy stuff, the footsteps are awesome.

So you can see I still have some work to do, but it's coming along nicely. Personally, I think this is looking better than the last. :P

-snip-
So you can see I still have some work to do, but it's coming along nicely. Personally, I think this is looking better than the last. :P

Yes, it does have a bit more of a Blockland feel to it.  Try to include the details we had discussed from the other bus.

Also, for the wheels, can you make them more in the blockland style, with the alternating light/dark squares on the outside of the wheels?

So for the night sky, I can make the moon either visibly move across the sky (like in minecraft) over the course of the night, or I can make it have a 28-day revolution, like in real life.  The advantage of the Minecraft-style moon is that the players can tell when night is going to end, and how far into the night they are.

This looks very nice, when it's done I'll certainly join.

I remember I built a bank or something for this a long time ago, this has come a long way!