Author Topic: Noclip  (Read 2212 times)

I'm asking for a modified version of the F8-F7 function, where when we go into the noclip mode, our players avatar should disappear until we're out of noclip mode again. pretty simple.

What would be awesome is being able to build in f7/f8-mode like you are in normal mode.

I've seen things similar to this but not quite noclip. Unfortunately you can't quite decollide with everything; the closest you can get is giving yourself an incredibly tiny bounding box and hope that you just glitch through bricks.

you could just teleport your player like a million miles away and drop camera at player would be altered to drop to the position you were originally at

you could just teleport your player like a million miles away and drop camera at player would be altered to drop to the position you were originally at
That's what I do

Noclip is just.
I remember games with it, it creeped me out.

oh, now i see what OP meant

that could work but doesn't it reset if you were to kill yourself?
but i need it so a large amount of movement can be acquired.

If this was possible, id get it.
Im so annoyed with having to use AutoJet or need to keep moving my player so i can move bricks correctly.

If this was possible, id get it.
Im so annoyed with having to use AutoJet or need to keep moving my player so i can move bricks correctly.
Get the admin orb fix from RTB and use that.

What would be awesome is being able to build in f7/f8-mode like you are in normal mode.

placing ghost bricks from f8?

hell yes.

Noclip is just.
I remember games with it, it creeped me out.
yeah I remember some too

<First time playing gmod
<Noclip
<Accidentally Noclip into the Mirror room
<Scream like a little girl and shut off computer

yeah I remember some too

<First time playing gmod
<Noclip
<Accidentally Noclip into the Mirror room
<Scream like a little girl and shut off computer
Mirror room?

yeah I remember some too