Author Topic: Halo 5 OMG  (Read 2696 times)

Video's late, like really late, but did MS confirm that it is Halo 5?

Video's late, like really late, but did MS confirm that it is Halo 5?
It's only a month old...?

But everyone else knows about it, I think

But everyone else knows about it, I think
sheeeet can we go back in time plz

mastur cheeif !!!111!!!@

a million dollar super soldier suit engineered by the brightest minds on earth, capable of withstanding bullets, plasma, and the elements

and he needs a forgetin jedi cloak

Is it wrong that I thought that this was a Star Wars game taking place on Tatooine, at first?

a million dollar super soldier suit engineered by the brightest minds on earth, capable of withstanding bullets, plasma, and the elements

Don't diss the armorobe. >BI

From the same brilliant minds who brought you Halo 4's gameplay and enemy changes.

From the same brilliant minds who brought you Halo 4's gameplay and enemy changes.
Those loving driving controls...

you know i have not once touched halo 4, and i can't say i'm very displeased.

you know i have not once touched halo 4, and i can't say i'm very displeased.
I thought the game was great, it's just that the Prometheans lacked A LOT of variety

sand in joints = not a good thing

sand in joints = not a good thing
not a good thing = taking the cloak off when a gigantic monster sprouts up spraying sand everywhere