Author Topic: back from the hospital  (Read 4464 times)

My reason is pretty simple, and a bad one I admit. I've lost the will to keep trying. Nothing changes and nothing will. I know how this world truly is, what ill have to put up with for the rest of my life.  For just one moment of weakness I convinced myself it wasnt going to be worth living through this bull stuff world we are forced to live in.

And I posted this here mostly because I needed a laugh and figured the trolls on here were hungry. And I'm treating it like its nothing because I really don't care. None of my "friends" came to visit, and my parents seemed more interested in the bill than me. So yea. Who gives a forget. I won't do it again, but I'm sure as hell done putting effort into life.
I can't believe no one on the forums has said this yet.

I'm pretty sure this is make-believe attention whoring on the internet. Report and move on.
oh i didn't know you knew me, and knew my life and whay goes on in it. Please, explain more o wise sandwich!

Do you enjoy comedy through the form of let's plays? I've heard those saved lives

you think you know the world? you have no forgetin idea

none of us know anything. we assume we do but we don't

nothing changes because you aren't willing to change it

And I posted this here mostly because I needed a laugh and figured the trolls on here were hungry.

Yeah ok maybe you should have tried harder then, because if posting about Self Delete on the BLF is your way of humour then really not much value would be lost. :/

And IMO is a form of trolling in itself.

You can't accomplish anything in this world if you just give up like that buddy. Life can only get better if you make it do so. If you don't, it will get worse.

Sitting at a computer won't help a bit.

Do you enjoy comedy through the form of let's plays? I've heard those saved lives
I do actually. And sometimes it does help.
you think you know the world? you have no forgetin idea

none of us know anything. we assume we do but we don't

nothing changes because you aren't willing to change it
the reason we have no idea is because the media tricks us into thinking the world is a good place. I see the world how it is. People fighting and killing just because they don't like how the other thinks. Young kids acting like drunk collage students, our world is plunging into an era of low intelligence,  low morals, no respect, and idiotic political system that cares little to none about the general population of this nation that used to be a powerful symbol of freedom, that is now laughed at and feared.  I don't buy into the bull stuff that gets spoon fed to kids.

the reason we have no idea is because the media tricks us into thinking the world is a good place. I see the world how it is. People fighting and killing just because they don't like how the other thinks. Young kids acting like drunk collage students, our world is plunging into an era of low intelligence,  low morals, no respect, and idiotic political system that cares little to none about the general population of this nation that used to be a powerful symbol of freedom, that is now laughed at and feared.  I don't buy into the bull stuff that gets spoon fed to kids.
and who spoon fed you this idea
you just look like a loving idiot. and you are one.

I do actually. And sometimes it does help.
Have you heard of Markiplier?

and who spoon fed you this idea
you just look like a loving idiot. and you are one.
open your eyes. As kids we watched movies and shows that always have happy endings. Life will always be a tragedy, that ends in death. I'm not going to try and mske you see the world as I see it. But this is how I see it  
Have you heard of Markiplier?
no I have not

Superslayer is a handicapped hipster

He's be better off not polluting the earth with his dumb ideas, have at it bud.

I do actually. And sometimes it does help. the reason we have no idea is because the media tricks us into thinking the world is a good place. I see the world how it is. People fighting and killing just because they don't like how the other thinks. Young kids acting like drunk collage students, our world is plunging into an era of low intelligence,  low morals, no respect, and idiotic political system that cares little to none about the general population of this nation that used to be a powerful symbol of freedom, that is now laughed at and feared.  I don't buy into the bull stuff that gets spoon fed to kids.
stop with the bitch stuff. your on top of the food chain kiddo. your white, probably middle class, and live in a house with clean water clothes and food. you know how easier those things make it for you? instead of wasting your life sitting around moping, if you really cared you would help the people that need it. not try to gain acceptance on a lego forum. get over this weak bullstuff.
if it helps kaiiu will now post a good picture...

the reason we have no idea is because the media tricks us into thinking the world is a good place.
the media blows everything so far out of proportion that it makes the world seem like it's always getting worse

honestly, the world is how you make it. you can either approach it with a cynical attitude and be aware of the fact that no, it definitely isn't paradise by any meaning of the word, or live in the blissful ignorance that allows you to actually enjoy your life.

naivety isn't always a bad thing in small doses. i could very easily be in the same state as you are, but i decide it's better to remain optimistic about the future, and to bar my mind from the things in the world that aren't worth thinking about. there's nothing stopping you from being happy, you just need to want to be.

I can't believe no one on the forums has said this yet.

I'm pretty sure this is make-believe attention whoring on the internet. Report and move on.
You're a loving cunt.