Author Topic: .  (Read 5568 times)

why did you set the date in which the kickstarter ends to august 2nd

you'll never raise 40000 dollars in that time

40 grand is way too high, I understand it's difficult to do a game. But 40 grand without having anything else done is just crazy.

40 grand is way too high, I understand it's difficult to do a game. But 40 grand without having anything else done is just crazy.
and they expect it in less than a month.

Quit bitching about how it's $40,000. You're not the dev, you don't have to worry about it. Give constructive criticism on the game, not a loving dollar amount.

Anyway, this stuff looks great. Did you make the engine from scratch, Pload?

Quit bitching about how it's $40,000. You're not the dev, you don't have to worry about it. Give constructive criticism on the game, not a loving dollar amount.

Anyway, this stuff looks great. Did you make the engine from scratch, Pload?

Ok the project will never get started then, there is no way this is getting 40k in the time period. What is there to give constructive criticism on right now? A 3 minute video that shows off nothing really. Nobody is bitching, they're just saying 40k is a bit high.

Ok the project will never get started then, there is no way this is getting 40k in the time period. What is there to give constructive criticism on right now? A 3 minute video that shows off nothing really. Nobody is bitching, they're just saying 40k is a bit high.

Well ain't that some stuff. It's the dev's problem if it doesn't get started, not yours. Either give him some money or move on. The video could use some work, but it shows some of the basic game mechanics.

Well ain't that some stuff. It's the dev's problem if it doesn't get started, not yours.
and who are you to dictate us on what we are and what we aren't allowed to discuss here

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:32:08 AM by Pload »

This is exactly why kick starter exists. People who are not in the big business and wan't to make a game full time could not do it. I think the price is reasonable, but they will never reach the dollar amount because it's not a big thing.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 03:46:58 PM by matthewbim11 »

Damn, over $1000 more than it was when I checked this morning.

Looks great, I love it. I'll definately have to get this once you finish.

What about the development now that it looking doomed to fail?

deep indie pixel game need mone pls

this project needs a miracle to make it at this point
should have set the goal a bit lower and then come up with stretch goals