Author Topic: Red Hot & Boom 2013  (Read 1275 times)

It's a firework show in florida. It stormed. Hard. A ton of the fireworks were duds. (its raining so, yeah) The jonahs bros. preformed. They played one song and ragequit. it's too wet out there.

wait the Jonas Brothers are still a thing?

If One Direction still exists, so would the Jonas Brothers.. right? .-.

wait the Jonas Brothers are still a thing?
They only get gigs at small things like this.

Could they have put it off?

Could they have put it off?
It's a july 3rd thing. We stay up till midnight and wait for the fourth of july.

Also: I just realised the fourth of july is on july 4! I thought there were four idiots who named it after their last names. JK i'm not THAT American! :3

Also: I just realised the fourth of july is on july 4! I thought there were four idiots who named it after their last names. JK i'm not THAT American! :3[size]
What.

What.
It's a july 3rd thing. We stay up till midnight and wait for the fourth of july.

Also: I just realised the fourth of july is on july 4! I thought there were four idiots who named it after their last names. JK i'm not THAT American! :3

I meant to take off the small size stuff when I quoted. I did read the smaller text, but still it made little sense to me.

I meant to take off the small size stuff when I quoted. I did read the smaller text, but still it made little sense to me.
I said something stupid like a steryotypical american. It made no sense to you because it made no sense to anyone. That was intentional.

am i a communist if i say, "i dont give a forget about the 4th of july"?