Raventcroft, annoying "hacker".

Author Topic: Raventcroft, annoying "hacker".  (Read 10263 times)

its a .dll thats injected into the game, then you hold down a corresponding key

I'm not talking about the command.

A grapple gun in a falling platforms is broken as forget as soon as you make it available.

I could already imagine all the grapple-cigarettes hanging out under the platforms or up on ceilings or some stuff.

I'm sorry for going off-topic, but this bugs me a lot.
I don't think anybody has made a game like that before.

its a .dll thats injected into the game, then you hold down a corresponding key

that should be an instant revoke

Why should it be

because injecting files to modify the game isn't allowed

what the forget did i just read
Was this stuffpost needed?

because injecting files to modify the game isn't allowed
These types of things have been being made for forever, and all that happens is they get patched and that's the end of it. The only one who has the slightest risk of being revoked is the person who made it and I doubt they would get revoked. If using it was a revocable offense, then over fifty people would be getting revoked.

These types of things have been being made for forever, and all that happens is they get patched and that's the end of it. The only one who has the slightest risk of being revoked is the person who made it and I doubt they would get revoked. If using it was a revocable offense, then over fifty people would be getting revoked.

ok thats understandable

It depends on what type of "hack" you are creating.

If someone is floating in the air, ok, who gives a stuff, but if someone goes as far as impersonating the administrator, that's something completely different.

It depends on what type of "hack" you are creating.

If someone is floating in the air, ok, who gives a stuff, but if someone goes as far as impersonating the administrator, that's something completely different.
Makes sense that Raven doesn't deserve a key revoke, but it was still a richardish thing to do.

well it's not that i want raven to get revoked but doing this is a pretty serious offense
you're breaking the game

like literally there should have been an admin on the server and raven shoulda gotten banned

I can't believe that Ravencroft would do something like this on a server that doesn't like it when people try to cheat. Raven should follow the rules more. Since I am SA at Cat123's server, I'll make sure that his BLIDs are permanently banned there.

Was this stuffpost needed?
Did you read the OP? It was completely incomprehensible.

I just checked the ban list on Cat123's server, all of his BLIDs are perma banned by Dr. Diep.