Raventcroft, annoying "hacker".

Author Topic: Raventcroft, annoying "hacker".  (Read 10355 times)

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img713/9772/h5r.png[/img
I swear, you're the new blockman.

So because everyone said Blockland couldn't be hacked, it means it's true? Sure, there were a few valid points that some people made about certain aspects of Blockland being secure but that certainly doesn't mean that you can't hack it altogether.

You have to keep in mind that most of the people who made / make those claim not only lack the reading comprehension skills to gather that just because some aspects of Blockland of Blockland can't be exploited doesn't mean that the whole game is 100% secure, and have little to no programming knowledge.
i was being sarcastic lol?

You haven't been here as long as I've been here obviously. Everyone pre-2010 said that Blockland couldn't be hacked.

Badspot keypurged people for using a command that was simple not protected. Tampering and injecting code into his product is worse lol, obviously there's going to be a key purge.
Just because someone says "you can't hack this bwahahaha" that doesn't mean that it can't be hacked.

And he wasn't banned for using the command - he was banned for impersonating Badspot with it. I'm pretty sure if you add something like "Moderator Bot" with id 1337 then noone cares.

I used it once to see what it looked like. I'm not using it again. Baddy pls don revoke me :(

I don't get it, I'm not asking how to, but why would they try to inject a DLL into the game if they knew they were going to get revoked?
It doesn't make sense.

I don't get it, I'm not asking how to, but why would they try to inject a DLL into the game if they knew they were going to get revoked?
It doesn't make sense.
Because you don't get revoked for injecting a simple dll? Why would you?

I'm back. Nobody was revoked.

Computermix honestly should be revoked.
Dotdot claimed to have helped him make it, but Dotdot is also a habitual liar. Still there is a distinct possibility that it's true.
Dotdot also claims that he's cracked the key.dat and auth systems or something and claims that Badspot wont revoke him because he can just generate a new key and be back instantly or some weird stuff like that.
They also demonstrated the aimbot, wallhack, and float methods on another server at one point.

Heres another shot. I snagged this from a chat dotdot was having with with some other people

This is the same sort of thing they showed us. Apparently though, if a map is large enough it can make mistakes and miss people.

Ravencroft, I don't know what happened, but you used to be a nice guy. Now you're an absolute douche.
Actually... hold up a minute. I just looked over your IDs and name history and discovered that you were that iNoc guy who was going around trolling servers a half a year ago. forget you.

Heres another shot. I snagged this from a chat dotdot was having with with some other people

Yeah, I was on the server and was gonna make a topic about it, but I decided i would've rather not get involved in the whole "aimbot" thing.

I just looked over your IDs and name history and discovered that you were that iNoc guy who was going around trolling servers a half a year ago. forget you.
Welp, there goes my full respect for ravencroft.

Welp, there goes my full respect for ravencroft.
You're not very smart are you? That ID is used by 20 different people...

You're not very smart are you? You're about to get it revoked for keysharing.

Just some more info on that "inoc" ID. BadsptGspot got that ID from a friend who gave that ID to him. He gave that ID to me, and the ID has been spread out to MANY people. When I use that ID I'm usually under the name "Boomerangdog", not "inoc".

You're not very smart are you? You're about to get it revoked for keysharing.
It doesn't matter. I rarely use it due to children causing drama and trolling with that key.

Noedit: iNoc was in the name history of three of your previous keys. So either you've been a massive keyshare this whole time or you're bullstuffting us.
iNoc is in the history of 10130, 35110 (the one you just admitted), and 39764 (your alt you use to impersonate EazyE). You would not have done this if you didn't use that name. All three keys are most likely keyshared and deserve a nice revoking.
Also, your friend Allun Pentax has used the name Ravencroft4, which you have used in the past to connect to a server and admitted it was you. Allun Pentax is the ONLY person who has used the name Ravencroft4. Therefore, according to this topic, you and Allun Pentax have been keysharing ID 28843 as well.