Raventcroft, annoying "hacker".

Author Topic: Raventcroft, annoying "hacker".  (Read 10270 times)

lost 20% respect for ravencroft
/support
don't think he cares that much lol

oh.
still a revoke anyway.
because marble man technically got revoked for "using a command" when he faked Badspot in his server, right?
He used announce to pretend he joined. But used Securecommandtoclient("XXXXX") to make him appear in the playerlist. hence being revoked.

This guy obviously can clearly state anything.

I was using the grapple hook to get high up, then using a command to float in mid air so nobody could catch me.

User was banned for this post

Ravencroft stop getting banned from the forums.

Ravencroft and bommerang dog.(same people)
Raven croft has game to cat123's server and spammed camped hacked and was being a complete genral ass.
He comes on after being banned as boomerangdog.
and proceeds to do the same.
Let me fix this:
Ravencroft and bommerang dog is the same person.
Ravencroft came to cat123's server and spammed, camped, hacked, and was being a complete general ass.
He reconnects after he was banned with his name set as boomerangdog, and does the same thing again.

like literally there should have been an admin on the server and raven shoulda gotten banned
I was there during the crCIA, after I've banned Ravencroft permanently, he comes back with 2-3 alts and I banned them also, they are boomerangdog, Allun Pentax, and Eazy z.

I was there during the crCIA, after I've banned Ravencroft permanently, he comes back with 2-3 alts and I banned them also, they are boomerangdog, Allun Pentax, and Eazy z.
Eazy E*

Ummm, Allun is not Raven's alt, they are just friends. IP's are totally different, unless Allun allows Raven to use his key (or doesn't know about him using it).

Raven's IP: $LoggedIP10130 = "74.70.45.228";
Allun's IP: $LoggedIP28843 = "24.10.62.66";

As for the other two:

Boomerangdog: $LoggedIP35110 = "74.70.45.228";
Eazy E: $LoggedIP39764 = "74.70.45.228";

Those two are indeed his alts. And I knew Raven was going to get banned for using that mod/hack the moment I saw him demonstrate it to me. I probably should have said something to him, but I didn't. I've got a few pics of the chat awhile back when Computer and Raven were saying something about it, and since it is on topic, here they are:

Noedit: And here is what the aimbot on it looks like.

Heres another shot. I snagged this from a chat dotdot was having with with some other people

that's not an aimbot, it's a wallhack

get it riiiiight

apparently you can hack blockland. oh well, time for another key purge.

apparently you can hack blockland. oh well, time for another key purge.

Why wouldn't you be able to hack this game? Why do you people like think that your precious Blockland is so secure from the 'bad' guys. And a key purge for this? Nah, definitively not going to happen, that's wishful thinking buddy.

that's not an aimbot, it's a wallhack

get it riiiiight

Wrong, get it riiight.

Why wouldn't you be able to hack this game? Why do you people like think that your precious Blockland is so secure from the 'bad' guys. And a key purge for this? Nah, definitively not going to happen, that's wishful thinking buddy.
You haven't been here as long as I've been here obviously. Everyone pre-2010 said that Blockland couldn't be hacked.

Badspot keypurged people for using a command that was simple not protected. Tampering and injecting code into his product is worse lol, obviously there's going to be a key purge.

You haven't been here as long as I've been here obviously. Everyone pre-2010 said that Blockland couldn't be hacked.

So because everyone said Blockland couldn't be hacked, it means it's true? Sure, there were a few valid points that some people made about certain aspects of Blockland being secure but that certainly doesn't mean that you can't hack it altogether.

You have to keep in mind that most of the people who made / make those claim not only lack the reading comprehension skills to gather that just because some aspects of Blockland of Blockland can't be exploited doesn't mean that the whole game is 100% secure, and have little to no programming knowledge.