Author Topic: Banned: simply for giving the admin advice.  (Read 2524 times)

I have told this guy that he was being a control freak and he shouldn't do that because he was admin.
But, then he proceeds to be a richard, and then the owner comes back from eating, and spartan kicks me (kick)
I come back to the server, asked why I was kicked, he simply answered "You were being rude", I told him I wasnt being rude I was giving administrative advice, but it may have been rude to him.
Then aidan10 (the guy I was talking to about administration) perma bans me.

This guy is an ass.

Will you loving stop pissing off admins just for the sake of getting banned

Will you loving stop pissing off admins just for the sake of getting banned

Yeah seriously. You're the new DynAsho

but what exactly were you telling him?
you did, for one, call him a control freak.

but what exactly were you telling him?
you did, for one, call him a control freak.
I was telling him that just because he was admin he doesnt have to go around and kick people who dislike him.

I told him I wasnt being rude I was giving administrative advice

That is very rude

Jesus Christ, another loving drama from you.

Stop, none of your dramas are even worth posting. Seriously.

No admin wants to hear your advice on how to help run a server.

Saying that you aren't being rude doesn't mean you aren't being rude.

Your mum is squares bitch.

you suck block and your moms squares bitch
Wait what

so basically you act so goddamn innocent and piss everyone off so that you will get banned from the server because you want to cry in drama
then come on here and post this
nobody supports you.

blockman tends to get on my server a lot, and he wants what he wants really. When I say I am going to restart the server for updates and stuff, the response from him is "NO!!!!!1!!! U CAN'T DO THAT!1!1!!". It gets a little bit ridiculous. On my speedkart server, I decided I would change the timescale for one round, and he demanded it be changed. Pretty crazy dude.

Since when calling someone a control freak is giving actual advice?

wtf man

In my experience, people who volunteer time online as moderators are usually power-hungry manchildren that were deprived of attention and control at home and at school, so they search for it elsewhere. If you threaten their 'authority' in any way, they'll probably get defensive and ban you. Don't give admins advice.