Author Topic: Hyaku: Admin for Tezuni  (Read 3960 times)

Isn't this like admitting to trolling?

Isn't this like admitting to trolling?
This topic? I don't believe so.
Uh, no. I wanted to know what you were doing and why. As I said, I was shocked. I actually did take it as an answer, I just wanted to know why.
If my memory serves I was trying to do something and you wouldn't shut up.
can remod you if there is nothing else on your record. Whats your in-game name?
tezuni himself is a nice guy, fun to talk to, but it's the oher people that worry me.
/quote]
I understand completely. Tezuni is a nice guy (to some I guess), but Brian got on the serv and within five seconds I was questioned about something I did, threatened, and informed I was on thin ice with 3 SAs. I'm a changed person who's trying to do good, can we buddies? Tezuni doesn't care, its his server and all he cares about is that the server runs smoothly. I'm trying to help to this, but some of the other admins are hardasses being as strict as they can to get s premotion. I hate that. Why can't we have fun with this guys?

Oops sorry.

I understand completely. Tezuni is a nice guy (to some I guess), but Brian got on the serv and within five seconds I was questioned about something I did, threatened, and informed I was on thin ice with 3 SAs. I'm a changed person who's trying to do good, can we buddies? Tezuni doesn't care, its his server and all he cares bout is that the server runs smoothly. I'm trying to help to this, but some e other admins are hardasses being as strict as they can to get s premotion. I hate that. Why can't we have fun with this guys?
[/quote]

Cuddles is Trifornt-
I remember you. I demoded you because I was fixing something and you wouldn't take that for an answer. You basically kept screaming WTFWTFWTF while I was trying to fix a portion of the jail.
Wait a minute...

(you'd think a screw up big enough to lose the trust of 3 SAs could be remembered, but that's not a story for now)
What did you "do"?

What did you "do"?
If I ever get a definitive answer I'll tell you.
Cuddles is Trifornt-Wait a minute...
He is? In that case than there were more than one reason for his demod. I can't recall any but the screaming, but I remember his name.

how can you scream in blockland?

how can you scream in blockland?
Scream, capspam, whatever.

Hyaku is a freak with an attraction to online conflict and argumentation, which is probably why he just made this drama thread for himself.

There should be a Tezuni drama megathread.
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA

exists, got flamed
And made by yours truly, back when I was a total richardhead.

but I remember his name.
You can go on RTB to look up the id, you can look on someone's profile and try to look up their history of names.

This topic? I don't believe so.If my memory serves I was trying to do something and you wouldn't shut up.
can remod you if there is nothing else on your record. Whats your in-game name?
His in-game name is Trifornt, like as I said above, you can look up ids to see their name history. Also, he was just wondering what you were doing, like he was saying it a thousand times. Seriously, you don't seem to take an answer; then you complain about it on here about your mistake.

I don't need to look up his name because i know him as trifront.
And the conversation I'm having with him now is the exact reason I made the topic.
I'm trying to right that wrong.