Author Topic: Hyaku: Admin for Tezuni  (Read 3966 times)

Did you read any of the responses? At least one person has used thsi topic for its intended reason.
I read the full topic.
And just because one person has "used this topic for its inteded reason" doesn't stop me from facepalming.

Tezuni's isn't worth being admin at, but I surely don't want you to be an admin at mine. Gj moron.

Tezuni's isn't worth being admin at, but I surely don't want you to be an admin at mine. Gj moron.
I'm trying to make the server better by actually asking you guys whats wrong with it, but if you ate just going to hate the server and not even help us to know what's wrong, then forget you. It's counterproductive when you do this stuff.

Trying to be admirable and I'm rewarded with bullstuff. You deal with your problems, I'm done.

I'm trying to make the server better by actually asking you guys whats wrong with it, but if you ate just going to hate the server and not even help us to know what's wrong, then forget you. It's counterproductive when you do this stuff.

Trying to be admirable and I'm rewarded with bullstuff. You deal with your problems, I'm done.

What I'm thinking: