Anybody have any good CityRPG mod's?

Author Topic: Anybody have any good CityRPG mod's?  (Read 2293 times)

The title answers the question but I was wondering if anyone could get me a better cityrpg mod. Then Iban's or any edit of that.

I was looking for some good CityRPG ones two.
Tezuni should release his.

I thought people who posted Iban's get banned.
/support

Are you currently using rpcore mods

There is no such thing as a "good" CityRPG mod. There are countless bugs, glitches and even backdoors in the mods. Even Jasa's CRP has many flaws as you can see by the downfall of Yorktown's server. Your best bet is to just host a city build server.

the thing about city RPs is that the very basis of the economy is based around being as huge a richard to your fellow man as possible

if you're a policeman, you have to go around and basically mute, contain, demean, and then taunt (or at least, allow to be taunted) people who are literally just doing their job
if you're a robber, you have to go around and steal money from people who are just doing their agonizing, boring job of waiting for money to appear
if you're not either of the above, you have to wait for money so you can join either of the above jobs

if you've managed to amass enough money to become an official/godfather/whatever, good job: now you have the means to be an even bigger starfish to everyone because you are the best at being an starfish

and the worst part is, as an official, you will have people asking for pardons n stuff and you can basically just jerk them around and send them on ridiculous-ass ego quests (or just demean themselves) so people have to tolerate your assholism if they want to get what they want (which may or may not have been brought around by other people being an starfish to them)

there is nothing that doesn't boil back to someone being an starfish to someone else

RIP CRPG3 :(
Probably the best server I've  ever played on. I Hope iban is still doing something with it but it's a slim chance.

PacCity was something I gave up on 4 times since it never worked with 0 syntax errors or anything I could find.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 09:42:52 AM by Pacnet2012³ »

Probably the best server I've  ever played on. I Hope iban is still doing something with it but it's a slim chance

agreed, but doubt Iban is still working on anything related to Blockland.

maybe he'll make a return.

See I might use JJstorm's, is that pretty good?

I must say it's slightly better than some other iban edits

no. no its not. dont settle for just any Iban edit.

Lots of people have CRP nowadays, get you a copy.

CRPG was always cancer

no. no its not. dont settle for just any Iban edit.

Lots of people have CRP nowadays, get you a copy.
Get u a copy? What?