Author Topic: Another random movie from me  (Read 4021 times)

It does make sense, because the videos could possibly be showing off your creations in Blockland.
but think of the word Gallery, does a video really belong in it?

I don't see why you always instist on starting stupid little arguments that you can't win, and even if do by some chance win we still won't like you.
i dont start up the arguments, alls i do is say something and you guys start the argument, so shove it up your ass
Don't make me report for the second time today!

It does make sense, because the videos could possibly be showing off your creations in Blockland.

I don't see why you always instist on starting stupid little arguments that you can't win, and even if do by some chance win we still won't like you.
i dont start up the arguments, alls i do is say something and you guys start the argument, so shove it up your ass
Leave Please.

Leave Please.
no

Leave Please.
no
Do it.

i dont start up the arguments ... so shove it up your ass
God damned irony. I mean, classic.

Badspot

• Administrator
Videos are fine, superswat is a moron. 

superswat is a moron. 
BADSPOT HAS SPOKEN!
(he also said to murder him..in his mind)

Badspot agrees.
That makes it a FACT.

Right! Now no more trying to start a argument in here!

BACK ON TOPIC NOW! :D

Wow Badspot sent superswat right out of here!

Don't get hyped up, you're next.

Why do you hate me so much?

lol.
The video is cool by i can't get the editer to work so is that what it doeshow do i get the editer working ?

lol.
The video is cool by i can't get the editer to work so is that what it doeshow do i get the editer working ?
ok the font thing is lame i was just seeing what it did but how do i get the editer working, the video is great

Lucky.... I can't get Missin Editor to work.  :`(