Author Topic: Axull (16325) Permaing me for his map not working.  (Read 4085 times)

Oky. So guis. How are you doing? Nice, thats good.
  Lets get to the start of this. I joined Axulls server, because my friend was there. He had a mini empires server, just for info.
I was trying to get out of his rule room, but you had to list a rule (battle rule), that you couldn't find. His events weren't working.
I told him I cant find it, once I do, I figure out the things were miss-named too. I click everywhere around the brick, but there are no messages telling you the battle rules.
I told him about it, he didn't do anything, and obviously probably thought I was kidding.
Also, I had his trust, so I just got tired of this awkward space shuttle-like-rule room, and used his trust to get out. Don't worry, no harm done to anything.
He kept fetching me back, telling me to read everything. Fact, there is about 50 rules and things you could probably read. I knew the basic rules, so I thought I was good to go.

I kept trying to tell him that his events weren't working. But obviously he did not listen. I asked him what the rule was to get out, he wouldn't tell him.
I told him I would leave the server if I wasn't told, because obviously there was nothing to do there.
He then started raging at me and told me the rule, I was going to get out of the rule room, but then I was banned permanently.

Here are your pics.

Here is also a pic of me being confused at the BATTLE RULE that was I guess a HAVE FUN OR DIE rule.

I strongly advise you don't go to Axull's server, he tends to rage if you try and fix his map, and he is a badmin. I told my friend I was going to make a drama about this, he then told me that Axull would contact a forum moderator. So I guess he is crazy too.

/support?

richard move
/support

What a friend.
support.

Just so i may inform you, i DID not ban him for my map not being finished, i permabanned him for being rude and disrespectful.

For rather than being calm and letting me know of the problems my clearly stated WIP map has, he rages and insults me. I tried to calm him down and help him but he refused to listen and continued with his hissy fit. he started to severely annoy me so, for his ignorance and rudeness, i banned him.

Either he was really stupid or he was trolling you, either way he shouldn't have banned you
support/

I apologize for the double post, at first i was not aware of this forum thread, and thought he would seriously attempt to mar my image, but instead he puts a ragepost in this forum.

Again, i apologize for the double post.

Just so i may inform you, i DID not ban him for my map not being finished, i permabanned him for being rude and disrespectful.

For rather than being calm and letting me know of the problems my clearly stated WIP1 map has, he rages and insults me2. I tried to calm him down and help him3 but he refused to listen and continued with his hissy fit4. he started to severely annoy me so, for his ignorance and rudeness, i banned him.5
1: Um, I was asking around where it was, you said to read everything. When I did find it, I said it doesn't tell you anything. Obviously you weren't listening.

2: Insults you? How? Saying that your map failed?

3: Help me? Excuse me?

4: I refused to listen? All I saw was "WHO MESSED WITH MY EVENTS", "WAT?!" " not much of a fix or something, or calming me down. Lol

5: All of the above.

I apologize for the double post, at first i was not aware of this forum thread, and thought he would seriously attempt to mar my image, but instead he puts a ragepost in this forum.

Again, i apologize for the double post.
The funny thing is that wasn't a double post.

Also the chat shown was pretty incriminating. OP is very obviously new here, but he'll learn in time. You, on the other hand, seem to be faking a polite intellectual personality here.

You are obviously a fail at reading.

Throughout your entire being there i told you to read all the terminals, when you said the "battles" terminals didn't say anything i looked and realized yo uwere correct! but by then you had been capslock raging about not being able to find the password for the midway galaxy map teleport. The point of the password is to ensure you actually took the time to read all the servers information and take it seriously, clearly you missed this point and i apologize for that. I fixed the battle terminal and if you want a second chance then i will try to understand the situation better. I will lift the ban, but if you do no remain calm and let me know about the problems without running around raging about how "my map sucks" and "i'm unprofessional" and that "i suck at servers" or "failed at servers", then i will re-ban you.

@king of the bill, although ti looks like i "faked" it its just how i type when dealing with forum posts, its a habit and does not usually reveal my actual personality. Often times i can be quick to anger, but only when people fail to understand something and are not calm about it.

OP is very obviously new here, but he'll learn in time.
Honestly, I dont know what you mean. Also, I dont really go on the forums that much. I tend to stay out of harms way.

-snip-

Okay. I didn't want to say this, but your map did suck. It was quite spammy, didn't make much sense. The prints were cool though. Also, you were kind of unprofessional, 1, because of the spam of course, 2, you had a bunch of music bricks showing, when you could make them disappear, disappear commands of course.

@king of the bill, although ti looks like i "faked" it its just how i type when dealing with forum posts, its a habit and does not usually reveal my actual personality. Often times i can be quick to anger, but only when people fail to understand something and are not calm about it.
I used to do that. Start posting more and you might come off more casual.
Honestly, I dont know what you mean. Also, I dont really go on the forums that much. I tend to stay out of harms way.

Okay. I didn't want to say this, but your map did suck. It was quite spammy, didn't make much sense. The prints were cool though. Also, you were kind of unprofessional, 1, because of the spam of course, 2, you had a bunch of music bricks showing, when you could make them disappear, disappear commands of course.
First off, putting "all of the above" at an end of a series is a bit redundant if you're not asking a multiple-choice question, and the first sentence of the topic reads a little odd to me.
Second, please be familiar with the term WIP: It means Work In Progress, and the map was therefore unfinished. There is not a universal command which instantly hides all music bricks on the server. If the layout was confusing, calmly suggest improvements.
In this topic: Mistakes were made on both sides. Everyone, live and learn.

@Jakobblockhead

This is what i was talking about, how is my map spammy? You just said it was, you didn't give any reason for it and you just said it sucked, i didn't even understand you thought it was spammy until JUST now, the only message you sent was "i failed at servers" I dont know how to take snapshot pictures like you have in the Op post, but you did not make clear your reasoning, and as such i took it as a rageing insult.

music bricks showing? I admit i feel silly for not using that disappear command and you assisted me with that, i thank you for this but in my eye it would not forgive the outright insults you threw without informing me of their reasoning.