Author Topic: steam summer sale CONFIRMED for july 11th  (Read 1666 times)

it didn't need it's own thread.

I've literally been saying this for a week or two. This did not need it's own thread.

You've fallen into the black pit of idiocy once again
We gave you a chance, and you've ruined it

it didn't need it's own thread.

Wait, weren't you the one that made the other Steam Summer Sale thread awhile back?

Wait, weren't you the one that made the other Steam Summer Sale thread awhile back?
Yes, and it was still on the front page.

Block, grab your attention ego and throw it off a cliff, then come back.
Please.

7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother. 

I cant tell you how many times that rule has been broken but no one was banned for it.

Doesn't the time the sale ends tell you that it starts on the 11th?

Anyways, you should lock this topic since we already have a thread for the sale.

I cant tell you how many times that rule has been broken but no one was banned for it.
Yeah i know, but it seems like 70% Nicklelob Ultra's replies can be considering flaming.
I don't even report people for it. It's a waste of time lol

Yeah i know, but it seems like 70% Nicklelob Ultra's replies can be considering flaming.
Its kinda justified here, block's been a huge attention whoring friend for a while now.

nickelob has a huge point though

op is a total friend because he already made a topic about the sale like 4 months before it was even announced just because he wanted to be op of a megathread

and now he's made another topic about it for really no reason since he already said the same thing on his other thread