Poll

Should this become public?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Jakob's Mini Empires - UPDATES AND EVENTS!  (Read 7658 times)

Logo and Picture by Ozmar (30588)

About

Obviously, my mini empires is mini empires. No need to explain that. But this one is unique. This is a fantasy Mini Empires, and if you like mini empires, you will like this.
First of all, this is fantasy based. There are magical meteors*, that when mined, will give you special powers, abilites, allow you to research things, that kind of stuff. There are a huge variety of meteors, I will list them later on. You can also choose your people's element, that will give them the upper hand on some bosses and against other players. Choosing your element will also effect the meteors you gather. There also cave resources, which you can also get control over, and over a matter of time, you earn a resource which can then be constructed into other items. This is a sort of evolution progress. BUT YOU DO NOT RESEARCH TO GO THROUGH ERAS, you mine era meteors, trust me, you will have to get other meteors and defeat a big guardian. Big deal lol.

But that's not all. Here, you build your empire, you mine meteors, become the strongest, ally AND OR conquer other empires! All battles will be supervised by an admin though, and have to be started with an admin supervising.

There are lots of bosses you can conquer to also earn bragging rights, and items to give you special powers. There are heros which you can get that will aid you in battle. And it is very fun!

Our administration is very nice, but they may not know everything. They could abuse too, and I cannot stop that. But we have a nice moderated staff that will help and guide people along their path to becoming a strong nation.

My server also used to be public, but because too many noobs, and no offense when I say that, keep joining and creating spammy empires. So the server is now whitelisted and you have to register to join. We are only allowing people who think they can do this well, and will not troll.

Meteors

There are many meteors. Meteors will grant you powers, units, abilities and much more. Good meteors will be guarded by guardians, and will be guarded also if the meteor has been mined multiple times. Here is a long list of meteors and their description from the server. You may also read these on the server, if you do not choose to read them here. Although it will have notes and a little more detail in parentheses.

• Magic Meteor: Meteor gives you mages. (You get basic mages. Your mages power will increase and you will get more spells the more mages you get.
    • Spells will vary on your element.)
    • Ruby Meteor: Will give you ruby units. Classes: Swordsmen, Archer, Spearmen (You get a class every time you mine a meteor. The meteor is also on fire, which will kill your units if you try to mine it.. unless....)
    • Ice Meteor: Mining this meteor will give you the ability to freeze your enemies on the battlefield (Doesn't matter what element you are although, ice elements are immune.)
    • Meteor of Meteors: Gives your mages to rain meteors down on your enemies' head. (Only on battlefield)
    • Spartan Meteor: Spartans will guard this meteor. After you mine the meteor, you get a special unit: Spartans (Spartans are pretty strong units)
    • Gold Meteor: Gives you golden armored units, will be guarded like spartan meteor. (They will have horrible armor, of course, but will fight pretty good.)
    • Diamond Meteor: Gives you diamond armored units, will be guarded like spartan meteor. (Their attacks are as good as gold units, and their armor is better then spartans)
    • Ranger Meteor: Mining this meteor will give you 4 hero units, Rangers. They each have 200 health.
    • Holy Meteor: Mining this meteor will give you a hero, a paladin! He can cleanse corruption and heal units on the battlefield.
    • New Era Meteor: Mining this meteor will upgrade you in the era. You first start as medieval, then industrial, modern, then futuristic. (Hard to get)
    • Meteor of Pirates: This meteor will give you pirates. Which are very good battling at sea. They will be guarded like the spartan meteor.
    • Royal Meteor: This meteor will give you a special ship. (We do not have a sea ship yet, volunteers are accepted, we have a flying ship though.)
    • Ninja Meteor: Mining this meteor will give you 4 hero units, ninjas. They each have 600 health.
    • Sparrow Meteor: Mining this meteor will give you a hero, Captain Jack Sparrow! His HP is upped by 100% when fighting at sea. 500 HP (Although, on the server he is listed with 1000 HP)
    • Poseidon's Stone: Mining this meteor will give you a hero, Poseidon. He cant do any water attacks unless he is at sea or at the beach. He has 2k health.
    • The Lightning Miracle: Mining this meteor will give you a hero, Thor. And gives your mages a new spell, lightning strike. Thor has 4k hp, can run fast, jump high, and can fly.
    • Meteor of Builders: Ozmar or an admin builds a building or unit for you.
    • Visit from Heaven: This meteor will give you 4 heros. Angels! They can fly, cleanse corruption, heal units, and have 6000 health.
    • Nukem Meteor: Guarding this meteor for 5 minutes without getting attacked will give you a nuke, the ultimate killing weapon!
    • Amulet of Resurrection: Mining this meteor will give you the amulet of resurrection. It will resurrect units but will break in the process (use wisely).
    • Infectoids: Mining this meteor will give your mages the power to summon alien spaceships to attack your enemy!
    • TF2 Meteor: Mining this meteor will give you one unit of any class from TF2.
    • Zeus' Smite: First person to get to this meteor will give you the ability to destroy your enemy's capital, making them not able to attack or defend attacks for 1 day.
    • Hades Bargain: First person to get to this meteor gives you a defense against Zeus' Smite, but will break in the process.
    • ???: This meteor is a secret, you have to join to figure it out!
    • Ruler of the Server: You have mined/captured every meteor, become a nation, and attacked and won 5 battles.
    • Beastmaster Meteor: No, this meteor does not give you a bushmaster. It gives your archers an animal that will defend its master from attackers. Will be defended by wild animals.
    • RESOURCE: Sparkling Silver Ore: Every 1 hour (realtime) the cave will give you a sparkling silver ore, if you capture it. Sparkling Silver Ore can be used to create a Boss Artifact (Spawners)!
    • RESOURCE: Sparkling Diamond Ore: Every day (realtime) the cave will give you a sparkling diamond ore, if you capture it. Sparkling Diamond Ore can be used to create a Boss Artifact (Rings!)!

Elements

Elements are used for spells, attacking, defending, and fighting bosses. But this is the nutshell for what goes against what. Note: Everything is neutral against light and darkness, and light and darkness is neutral to them (by neutral I mean they dont do special damage or defense.

Click the image for the spells you get after getting magic meteors.

Bosses/Guardians

There are bosses and guardians that will attack you, or defend meteors. Or YOU can seek them out to kill them for their special prize!
    Every boss is unique, and have elements that you could use against them or they could use against you. This is the list from easiest to most difficult.

There are also challenge mode, which is listed later on, they will be listed right after the non-challenge mode.

• Giant Tortoise: 500 HP Element: Earth (Gives you 4 turtle shell units on death)
    • Armored Tortoise (CHALLENGE): 1500 HP Element: Earth (Gives you 4 turtle shell units with spikes on armor - deals damage back on hit - on death)
    • Vampire King+Queen: 400 HP Element: Darkness (Controls vampiric army)
    • Gonzor: 2000 HP Element: Earth (Increases population per house by 2)
    • Tiberium King: 400 HP Element: Unknown... (Controls Tiberium Army)
    • FireWhirl: Unknown HP Element: Fire (You get the meteor, hes a guardian, derp)
    • Goblin Boss: 4000 HP Element: Wind (You get meteor, or you get nothing. Drop hasn't been decided)
    • Storm Wind: 6500 HP Element: Darkness (No drop)
    • Kraken: 10000 HP Element: Water (Drops summoner for Darkstormer)
    • Ice Kraken: 15000 HP Element: Ice AND Water (Drops summoner for Darkstormer)
    • Darkstormer: 18000 HP Element: Darkness (Drops "Scroll of the Whale" which allows you teleport up to three sea ships to anywhere on the map up to five times)
    • Hellstormer's Advisor: 20000 HP Element: Darkness (Drops "Putrid Vial" which is corruption in a bottle, if placed someplace, it will start corruption)
    • Hellstormer's Advisor (CHALLENGE): 22000 HP Element: Darkness (Drops 2 "Putrid Vial"s, same thing as above.)
    • Hellstormer: 25000 HP Element: Darkness(Can summon flights of his minions to attack you. Drops "Hellstormer's Rending Gate" which allows one unit to fly.)
    • Vampiric Blood Monger: 45000 HP Element: Darkness (Drops "False Purge Scroll" which gives you the ability to summon a vampiric meteor onto someones empire.)
    • Scarlet Cursed Blood Monger (CHALLENGE): 90000 HP Element: Darkness (Drops 2 "False Purge Scroll")
    • Dark Dimensional Sentry 1: 60000 HP Element: Darkness (Drops 2 "Putrid Vial"s, Hellstormer's Ring, Dark Dimensional Sentry 2 Summoner, and Bragging Rights! (You will not get Hellstormer's Ring if you fight this boss as a guardian) )
    • Dark Dimensional Sentry 2: 75000 HP Element: Darkness (Drops 2 "Putrid Vial"s, Ring of Terror - Instantly fries an enemy to dust, unless hero, which then takes 2 times - and EXTREME BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
    • Doomsday: Secrets....
Battle System

Okay, first of all. Before you wine that I copied Revoltech. He gave me permission to do this. And I was inspired by his battle mod, so we had an agreement on this, dont go ballistic.

Our battle system is pretty basic. You have to have an admin there to start the battle. The admin has to know all the rules and such, so ask him first. Unless its me (lol). Your defender also must be here. You cannot start the battle, or do anything against their empire unless they are here. You can start doing something, prepare doing it, but you cant attack them, nor can they admin do anything to their empire.

Our battle mod is basic anyways. I do not have the pictures of what it does, since its not currently working at the moment, but an admin enters a command into the server.

He enters in the basic damage the person is doing, and then the accuracy of it. It randomizes a variable, and then announces it on server.

Here is what it looks like!

Here are some other rules:

• No attacking an empire unless the owner is there.
  • No overpowered units.
  • Basic units HP shouldn't go over 100, unless out of medieval.
  • Have commons sense.
I will be adding more things into this category later, but thats the basic rules. Which also includes godmodding. "Common Sense" is dont be an idiot. No godmodding, no flood of units, and your unit capacity on the battlefield is how many houses you have times 5.
For you equation guys: let houses be h and let house capacity be c. and let unit capacity be u.

(H x C) >= U.

Register to Join

Registering to Join, let me remind you, that it could take a day or two for me to respond to you. I will PM you when you the password. And let me tell you, I keep track of everyone who is registered and let in. If I see ANYONE I don't recognize, I will ban whoever gave the password, and will ban the person who came. And if necessary, change the password. I will also do a back round check on you to see if you are a troll, or have a unnecessary amount of dramas, or if you are a troll. Beware.

Events

1V1 BATTLE FOR THE FITTEST: We have a battle room, that will be used for the 1v1 match. It is simple, you build a mini empire in the two islands that will be there, after fifteen minutes, the battle will start and two players will duel to the death. We will have 3 matches, for 6 people. Get a partner, and you can battle! There will be only 1 match for era. 2 people for medieval, 2 people for industrial, and 2 people for modern.

(Continue); Remember, you have to make factories for the things on the battlefield. Here is the application for you and your partner! You have to already be whitelisted to compete!

Your Name:
    Your BL_ID:
    Your Forum Name:
    Your Partner's Name:
    Your Partner's BL_ID:
    Your Partner's Forum Name:
    Do both of you know how to play?: (Yes or No)
    What era you both want to play in: (Medieval, Industrial, Modern)

[/list]

Themes
    There are a bunch of songs that we have selected that you can play while playing on our server! We would have music bricks for your empire, with epic songs, but I am having trouble enabling theme!

This category is coming soon!

Media

Revoltech Strikes Again! Please support this drama.

Link Here.

To let all know!
    And I am claiming this, so please do not copy me.
    I started the meteors and corruptions. So this is a claimer ;)
    I look forward to seeing you!
    Also, any support is appreciated, I spent about 2 hours putting this together!

« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 04:15:01 PM by Jakobblockhead »

How do you make the mini meshes in the picture.

Has the server been reset? Please tell me it has, I hated having to look for a place to build :I. Also you can't really claim meteors and corruption, many might of had the idea and never acted on it so it's unfair to just claim an idea that many people have had before you.
    « Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 09:29:42 PM by Benjamin Lopez »

Has the server been reset? Please tell me it has, I hated having to look for a place to build :I

Sort of, spammy empires was deleted and lots of more room.

How do you make the mini meshes in the picture.

You mean the links in the pictures?

Not joining

Not everyone will like it, some people will.

Not everyone will like it, some people will.

It looks more like a RPG, not a m.e.r.p.

It looks more like a RPG, not a m.e.r.p.

Not really, its a mini empires with a bunch of things you can do, it spices up the place if you know what I mean.

Nice. hope I get in.
    Gave you the pass.

I feel like that post took longer to type then the build took to make.
    Can I get chapter by chapter cliff notes?
    Because I read the first line and went AHH TOO MANY WORDS!
    Thus looks like a well thoughtout server tho, gj

I feel like that post took longer to type then the build took to make.
    Can I get chapter by chapter cliff notes?
    Because I read the first line and went AHH TOO MANY WORDS!
    Thus looks like a well thoughtout server tho, gj

I dont get what you mean chapter by chapter. Thanks for the compliments though.

It's easier if your in the server, you can go through it more slowly ;).

You've outdone yourself Jakob. I'd like to register

You've outdone yourself Jakob. I'd like to register

Thanks, click the the big "register here" button to register, if you didn't know. Thanks a lot though :D!