Jakob's Mini Empires - UPDATES AND EVENTS!

Poll

Should this become public?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Jakob's Mini Empires - UPDATES AND EVENTS!  (Read 7657 times)

• Sparrow Meteor: Mining this meteor will give you a hero, Captain Jack Sparrow! His HP is upped by 100% when fighting at sea. 500 HP (Although, on the server he is listed with 1000 HP)
my new favorite server

my new favorite server

Lol. Haven't you been to my server before though? Whats your IGN?

Like I said, you're taking all these ideas from me. First, it was meteor shapes, then it was planets, then resources, and now a Forum topic? What else are you going to copy, the loving map? Jesus, come up with your own loving ideas moron.

Like I said, you're taking all these ideas from me. First, it was meteor shapes, then it was planets, then resources, and now a Forum topic? What else are you going to copy, the loving map? Jesus, come up with your own loving ideas moron.

Lol, you starfish. Get out of my topic. I started meteors, I did not copy you in meteor shapes. You understand that? You TOLD ME you were fine with resources in caves. And you your self said you didn't come up with planets! You're a fluke! I'm not even going to listen to you anymore you little 11 year old.

Now I'm having mixed feelings about this server. Besides I think you did take meteor shapes, your used to be just round bricks and now they look a lot like Revoltech's meteors :I

Now I'm having mixed feelings about this server. Besides I think you did take meteor shapes, your used to be just round bricks and now they look a lot like Revoltech's meteors :I

Actually, his is round too. He thinks I copied the SHAPE when he just has rubble. All he said that I just copied the rubble.

I don't get it, we had an agreement to drop this.

none of these ideas are original

none of these ideas are original

None of those ideas came from him.

OFCOURSE people made of resources before.

OFCOURSE people made planets before. He even admits.

But I made the meteors first. I don't care of other people thought of it before me. I made it and I started it on Blockland.

Think of the US Patent Circus. How does that work?

None of those ideas came from him.

OFCOURSE people made of resources before.

OFCOURSE people made planets before. He even admits.

But I made the meteors first. I don't care of other people thought of it before me. I made it and I started it on Blockland.

Think of the US Patent Circus. How does that work?

How do you really know you made them first? Ever thought of that?

Not joining
Same here. What kind of Mini-Empires has magical meteors and "bosses"?
It's a building roleplay. Sure some have combat systems, but come on.
How would they even work? Would some admin say "wow your a coolbro" and give you a meteor? Or will they just randomly plummet into your place taking up precious building space. Bosses, too. They're admin powered. It makes no sense.

Well, actually I might join just to see why it has them and how it works.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:40:09 AM by Cuddles le Bear »

Same here. What kind of Mini-Empires has magical meteors and "bosses"?
It's a building roleplay. Sure some have combat systems, but come on.
How would they even work? Would some admin say "wow your a coolbro" and give you a meteor? Or will they just randomly plummet into your place taking up precious building space. Bosses, too. They're admin powered. It makes no sense.

Well, actually I might join just to see why it has them and how it works.

Actually, only super admins are allowed to land meteors, and I'm not telling you how I place them, or that ruins a big factor in... something...

Your right. Bosses ARE admin powered. But they are powered good, we don't godmod them. I you just want to come on and build, thats fine with me.

I can't stop laughing.

It makes me smile when you just quoted that XD