RC Missile Drone

Author Topic: RC Missile Drone  (Read 1807 times)

An item that works like the RC Sapper, but flies.

I feel like heed was working on a stinger a while ago, I remember using it in a server of his, but idk if it was his.  Not sure if this was released.

That would be cool. I also suggested Drone Systems in my other thread, but you suggested more of a cruise missile. This would be awesome tho.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=236848.0

How about RC Sappers and RC Drones that have turrets mounted on them too instead of just blowing up?

Like a Hunter Killer Drone?
/support x5

There's a homing rocket launcher mod, a rocket launcher that rockets a rocket that you fly with your mouse like the flying wheeled jeep, I'm sure it exists, its just super fugly looking.

There's a homing rocket launcher mod, a rocket launcher that rockets a rocket that you fly with your mouse like the flying wheeled jeep, I'm sure it exists, its just super fugly looking.
I have that, but most of the time when you try to fly it it gets stuck or something.
And you can't get out of flying it until it explodes or it disappears.

Isn't the tv missile what you're talking about?
I don't have a link though and can't find it.
I have that, but most of the time when you try to fly it it gets stuck or something.
And you can't get out of flying it until it explodes or it disappears.
You mean the tv missile?

I got it

I could make something useful out of it,

Like a drone that you throw and control

QUICK SOMEONE MAKE ME A MODEL OF A SMALL DRONE/PLANE THING AND AN RC REMOTE

Wasn't the TV missile stripped from heed's stinger?  Though heed's gun fired straight up first to avoid the awkward forget up.

QUICK SOMEONE MAKE ME A MODEL OF A SMALL DRONE/PLANE THING AND AN RC REMOTE

I'll be happy to make a model for that.
As soon as I gain custody of my computer again...

Edit:
Hows this for an RC Drone?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 11:31:44 PM by Mr.Noßody »

I'll be happy to make a model for that.
As soon as I gain custody of my computer again...

Edit:
Hows this for an RC Drone?

aww yiss

I was thinking something rocket propelled, but if it was it wouldn't stop moving.

I would seriously like RC Missile Drones and RC Sappers to have turrets on them.
Portable Shooter as well as blowing up.

Here's the RC Drone in .dts and Milkshape file formatting including textures.
The Model would still need propeller animations and movement animations if you like.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dr233tt2obwa9hh