Poll

How often do you play Warframe per week?

1 Hour
10 (20.8%)
1-3 Hours
3 (6.3%)
3-6 Hours
3 (6.3%)
6-12 Hours
7 (14.6%)
Daily
25 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - Update 16 is out!  (Read 131275 times)

to be honest this new OP has a ton more useful information than the old OP

to be honest this new OP has a ton more useful information than the old OP
VOTE:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 11:04:19 AM by Linkusofepica »

Our clan is ready to start building some research rooms. We have a grand hall set up as well that will lead to the obby and dueling room. Gonna be fun. :>

lol my uncle called the ember hot.

Our clan is ready to start building some research rooms. We have a grand hall set up as well that will lead to the obby and dueling room. Gonna be fun. :>
Nice!
lol my uncle called the ember hot.
Because she is!
she also has a nice butt

GAUSS MAG HELMET alert is up! 13 minutes left!

does that mean we are going to need at least t-hallway at the end of the grand hall?

does that mean we are going to need at least t-hallway at the end of the grand hall?
Probably.

Put up a ton of new rooms!

I've run out of ferrites and forma so if anyone can go in by the great hall and donate to the dueling room and the greater hall that'd be great!

Our original plan is somewhat null because more rooms have been added, but I'm keeping it as close as possible.

I've rushed a reactor so i could keep building and I rushed a connector so i could keep building,  GO CHECK IT OUT AND DONATE!

Kelbock came on and finished all the builds I've started!

We have a second reactor in progress (we need a lot of energy ;-;) our dueling room is in progress our greater hall is in progress oracle is in progress and our first research cross connector is in progress yay!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 04:16:48 PM by Dissolve »

Dueling room is just about done. Elbow connector to our will-be-obby almost done. Elevator to research cross connector complete, cross connector almost done. Oracle in process of being done. Two reactors, elevator (other) and great hall already done. :>

I'll definitely start playing this a lot more, I'd love the actually start making contributions to the clan.

Alternative SARYN HELMET alert is up!

Finally they fixed the drop rates. Whew.