Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26411 times)

Oh my god I'm so sick of this case

The people that can't accept that Zimmerman is free are kind of being sore losers. It's over. The law is the law, and the law decided.
This
Why do people even care

Oh my god I'm so sick of this case

The people that can't accept that Zimmerman is free are kind of being sore losers. It's over. The law is the law, and the law decided.
but us teens r s0 much smartr then the law rmembr?!11?!

My solution to this case was to just chop everybody's head off, right there at the court room.

I clicked on this topic while watching family guy and stewie said "A Black man gone missing, my god, the media will be all over that. "

ha

If the kid was a poor white kid carrying skittles and the guy who killed the kid was asain, everyone would have supported the Zimmerman-Ching-Wong-Chu.

It's all about the race.

boy dont we all hate us some mondays

If the kid was a poor white kid carrying skittles and the guy who killed the kid was asain, everyone would have supported the Zimmerman-Ching-Wong-Chu.

It's all about the race.
wtf are you talking about?
but us teens r s0 much smartr then the law rmembr?!11?!
"i didn't follow the case at all!"

It's all about the race.
nobody would even know about the trial

He's a nice, respectful guy with hours of volunteer work under his belt. I just couldn't see why he would just murder someone.
But that says nothing about if he did it or not.  He was the only one convicted, and for that matter, the only one suspected.  I know that what I said was just circumstantial, but saying that "Oh he's a good guy" doesn't work.  Think Watergate.

But that says nothing about if he did it or not.  He was the only one convicted, and for that matter, the only one suspected.  I know that what I said was just circumstantial, but saying that "Oh he's a good guy" doesn't work.  Think Watergate.
trayvon martin was a giant black dude who called zimmerman a "white ass cracka" and then attacked him

he got zimmerman on the ground, started beating the stuff out of him, slamming his head into the sidewalk

zimmerman then shot and killed martin, if he didnt shoot martin, zimmerman would have most likely been beaten to death

should zimmerman have followed martin around?  probably not, but it wasn't wrong for him to do so.  he was the neighborhood watch, he felt it was his job to make sure some massive black kid with grills and a hoodie didn't do anything.  can't really blame him for that, statistically speaking

invader zimmerman
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 12:25:43 AM by TeeOS »

trayvon martin was a giant black dude who called zimmerman a "white ass cracka" and then attacked him

he got zimmerman on the ground, started beating the stuff out of him, slamming his head into the sidewalk

zimmerman then shot and killed martin, if he didnt shoot martin, zimmerman would have most likely been beaten to death

should zimmerman have followed martin around?  probably not, but it wasn't wrong for him to do so.  he was the neighborhood watch, he felt it was his job to make sure some massive black kid with grills and a hoodie didn't do anything.  can't really blame him for that, statistically speaking
you don't know how the confrontation started. or really who threw the first punch. all we know is that a grown ass man felt it was necessary to stalk a 17 yo.

Where do you get the idea that he was "giant". He's 17, lol.
He called him a cracka because he noticed he was staring at him. He didn't say "white ass cracka"; I believed he said "creepy ass cracka".

I also heard that Trevon (No clue how you spell his name) May have been doing some drugs, they looked at his cell phone and found some suspicious text

I also heard that Trevon (No clue how you spell his name) May have been doing some drugs, they looked at his cell phone and found some suspicious text
Stop bumping old threads, and anyone else stop replying to this. Let it die already.