Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26379 times)

Why is that a bad thing?

Why is that a bad thing?
I believe that Zimmerman did kill Trayvon Martin without self-defense.

this thread is completely unnecessary, we already have a thread on this

oh and it's a good thing dummy

He's a nice, respectful guy with hours of volunteer work under his belt. I just couldn't see why he would just murder someone.

WE HAVE REACHED CHIMPCON-1
I REPEAT, WE HAVE REACHED CHIMPCON-1

He's a nice, respectful guy with hours of volunteer work under his belt. I just couldn't see why he would just murder someone.
What? He was a wannabe cop, he called 911 like 50 times months before and he killed an innocent teenager.
this thread is completely unnecessary, we already have a thread on this

oh and it's a good thing dummy
I honestly don't see how this is a good thing.

Well stuff, you should have been the lawyer fighting this case than.

well OJ was a murderer, but there wasnt evidence to prove so.

its dosnt matter what the truth is. we have to be happy that the courts follow their own rules and the system is kind of working.

WE HAVE REACHED CHIMPCON-1
I REPEAT, WE HAVE REACHED CHIMPCON-1

this forum is a stuff-fest

well OJ was a murderer, but there wasnt evidence to prove so.

its dosnt matter what the truth is. we have to be happy that the courts follow their own rules and the system is kind of working.
I understand, there was reasonable doubt but I was hoping Zimmerman was found guilty.
Well stuff, you should have been the lawyer fighting this case than.
Why did you change my name in the quote?

What? He was a wannabe cop, he called 911 like 50 times months before and he killed an innocent teenager.

an "innocent teenager" who beat his head into the concrete and broke his nose

how is wanting to join the police and calling the police to report suspects a bad thing?

I honestly don't see how this is a good thing.

okay, tell me in your own words how it's a bad thing that someone with plenty of community service serving in his neighborhood watch shot a suspicious person to death after they engaged him and smashed his head into the ground

"Someone doesn't think this is a good thing? He must be wrong!"

This is a controversial case so do not try to push your opinions or logic as to why or why not he should be guilty because no one cares about your mountains of evidence.

ty