Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26393 times)

Why do you always try to pull the race card out? Being black has nothing to do with your character. The many intelligent African Americans are thought of as stupid just because others do stupid stuff.
this forum is composed of tribal white people. always been that way. all of em are clowns anyway lol

and thats not kevin hart's real acc

being called a tribal is nothing to be insulted about.
black people make me hate black people. im more then happy to change that feeling when the majority of them get their stuff together.
but as years go by, its clear they dont want to. not that they are unable to.

yeah pretty good dupe though, been around a while so it has plenty of followers and a fake verified icon

It says he's verified you nitwit

this forum is composed of tribal white people. always been that way. all of em are clowns anyway lol
Ive been here for six years and I only noticed it around the time that "I was robbed" topic was made. This forum really does have an issue with racism but I wouldnt blame a lot of them - Remember that a large chunk of this forum is between the ages of twelve and sixteen and are very impressionable. Its the older members with their pseudological arguments on how all black people suck that you should be ashamed of.

Innocent until proven guilty beyond all doubts

he only noticed after he was pounding zimmerman's head into the sidewalk
If his head was being smashed into the sidewalk, his injuries would have been much more intense.

If his head was being smashed into the sidewalk, his injuries would have been much more intense.
doctor acerblock can confirm this with his extensive cited research

it was also a struggle.

nalnalas says he hears gunshots outside

being called a tribal is nothing to be insulted about.
black people make me hate black people. im more then happy to change that feeling when the majority of them get their stuff together.
but as years go by, its clear they dont want to. not that they are unable to.

Well...you see, when a good percentage of blacks live in poverty it happens. White people are just as trashy as ever and do just as many stupid things, the difference is there are less of them.

It says he's verified you nitwit

it's fake jackass. look at his real account.
Ive been here for six years and I only noticed it around the time that "I was robbed" topic was made. This forum really does have an issue with racism but I wouldnt blame a lot of them - Remember that a large chunk of this forum is between the ages of twelve and sixteen and are very impressionable. Its the older members with their pseudological arguments on how all black people suck that you should be ashamed of.
pretty much. ive always known bisjac is a tribal tho. and since this forum is basically just an advanced circlejerk, the younger members just do say whatever the most "popular" one say.