JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY

Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26395 times)

It says he's verified you nitwit

it's a background picture, hover over the verified check and it won't say verified, compare it with others and you'll notice it's a little off-color

Ive been here for six years and I only noticed it around the time that "I was robbed" topic was made. This forum really does have an issue with racism but I wouldnt blame a lot of them - Remember that a large chunk of this forum is between the ages of twelve and sixteen and are very impressionable. Its the older members with their pseudological arguments on how all black people suck that you should be ashamed of.
I agree.

race shouldnt really come into anything at all
i blame individuals

Well...you see, when a good percentage of blacks live in poverty it happens. White people are just as trashy as ever and do just as many stupid things, the difference is there are less of them.

you justify criminals so well.
and being poor also means you dont have to go to the free public schools and graduate or anything as well.

im glad they have a good reason to be stuffty lol. i feel as if my life has changed now. i was so wrong

being called a tribal is nothing to be insulted about.
black people make me hate black people. im more then happy to change that feeling when the majority of them get their stuff together.
but as years go by, its clear they dont want to. not that they are unable to.

Do you not realize that the smart ones can't control what the others do. You can't expect someone to snap their fingers and everything changes. Everyone must make an effort to make the world a better place.

Hating everyone who is a certain skin color without even bothering to look at the person's character will not make the unintelligent ones act any better.

I do have a question though, if you did meet a smart black person at work, would you want to be friends with them, or would you still not care because they were black?
Please be more open minded, there are so many good blacks out there that don't live where you do.

Once again, being black doesn't make you anything, ghetto, stupid, ignorant, etc. It's just a skin color.

nalnalas says he hears gunshots outside
HELP
Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
GOOD GOD GUYS

doctor acerblock can confirm this with his extensive cited research
I saw the picture, tell me, how would smashing someone's head into concrete only cause 2-3 small-medium sized wounds?

Do you not realize that the smart ones can't control what the others do. You can't expect someone to snap their fingers and everything changes. Everyone must make an effort to make the world a better place.

Hating everyone who is a certain skin color without even bothering to look at the person's character will not make the unintelligent ones act any better.

I do have a question though, if you did meet a smart black person at work, would you want to be friends with them, or would you still not care because they were black?
Please be more open minded, there are so many good blacks out there that don't live where you do.

Once again, being black doesn't make you anything, ghetto, stupid, ignorant, etc. It's just a skin color.

no. i hate the ones who talk black. dress black. and act black.
just by a crazy coincidence, these exact ones are the uneducated, the poor, the criminal.

there are plenty of african americans who are above that stuff. i associate with them fine.

Whats done is done. The Law has spoken.

no. i hate the ones who talk black. dress black. and act black.
just by a crazy coincidence, these exact ones are the uneducated, the poor, the criminal.

there are plenty of african americans who are above that stuff. i associate with them fine.
Same.

I hate the black people who think Robbery, insults, and smoking are cool. But the ones who act normal on the otherhand, I have no problem with.

I saw the picture, tell me, how would smashing someone's head into concrete only cause 2-3 small-medium sized wounds?
okay if you're in a street fight and someone is punching you on the ground are all of those inclined to be good solid blows good enough to actually cause significant damage if you're trying to scramble and fight back?

and no. i dont decide what it means to look/sound/be black. black people picked their own stereotypes.
ill hate whatever the stuffty ones decide is next for themselves.

the true colors coming out on the bl forums tonight!

Same.

I hate the black people who think Robbery, insults, and smoking are cool. But the ones who act normal on the otherhand, I have no problem with.
Applies to any and every race, especially whites who try to replicate black culture (and fail horribly) or latinos.

Same.

What about white people who think robbery, insults, and smoking are cool? Are they acting white or acting black?