JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY

Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26375 times)

you justify criminals so well.
and being poor also means you dont have to go to the free public schools and graduate or anything as well.

im glad they have a good reason to be stuffty lol. i feel as if my life has changed now. i was so wrong

You're so incredibly ignorant. How about you actually grown up in these conditions? Get back to me when you do because I have, I've seen everything first hand.

If you mix what would be good kids with a community of drop outs and misfits you typically don't get good results. This isn't rocket science.

What about white people who think robbery, insults, and smoking are cool? Are they acting white or acting black?

An this, I've met far more whites that act worse than blacks, it's not race, it's area.

What about white people who think robbery, insults, and smoking are cool? Are they acting white or acting black?
you could have a skinhead or a wigger act that.

They're acting like criminals. There is no way to 'act' a race. Black, white, blue, whoever acts that way glorifies crime. That is not acting black, nor acting white.

An this, I've met far more whites that act worse than blacks, it's not race, it's area.
all the druggies and thieves in my school are white too. but its because of the blacks you see!

Nobody on planet Earth knows what went down besides Zimmerman. He could be lying, but he could be telling the truth. Nobody knows, it's not right to send him to death row based on suspicion and some stupid pet theories dreamt up by kids on an online forum.

I saw the picture, tell me, how would smashing someone's head into concrete only cause 2-3 small-medium sized wounds?
What would it cause doctor wound expert?

You have literally no idea, take your pet theories somewhere else.

Get back to me when you do because I have, I've seen everything first hand.

so then you are an uneducated criminal gangsta wannbe kid? or did you rise above your situation and i was right all along?

do you actually believe being born into money, just makes you some model citizen? or that you will be just fine in life?
even many rich people cant get their stuff together. its got nothing to do with money.

They're acting like criminals. There is no way to 'act' a race. Black, white, blue, whoever acts that way glorifies crime. That is not acting black, nor acting white.
I know - that is what Im pointing out. Bisjac and them are throwing around terms like "acting black" - what is acting black? What is acting white?

Nobody on planet Earth knows what went down besides Zimmerman. He could be lying, but he could be telling the truth. Nobody knows, it's not right to send him to death row based on suspicion and some stupid pet theories dreamt up by kids on an online forum.
this is how i feel too

I know - that is what Im pointing out. Bisjac and them are throwing around terms like "acting black" - what is acting black? What is acting white?
Forumers are programmed to think that anyone who isn't a white male between the ages of 12 and 16 are open to steryotypes.

all of the black ppl that following me are attacking me because i said

You should see my Facebook feed after this trial. Its horrible. People are seriously uploading pictures like this:

http://wepresent.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/trayvons-new-hoodie.jpg

Thats disgusting. This isnt a fanclub, I don't get why people feel the need to choose sides and turn it into a whole #JusticeForTrayvon #TeamZimmerman type thing. Most people could care less that the kid died, or whether or not Zimmerman was actually guilty, they just want something to argue about and to make themselves feel important.

so then you are an uneducated criminal gangsta wannbe kid? or did you rise above your situation and i was right all along?

do you actually believe being born into money, just makes you some model citizen? or that you will be just fine in life?
even many rich people cant get their stuff together. its got nothing to do with money.

I've met these kids, I've been 'friends' with these kids, I know exactly how they act since I've spent years with them, I myself never got involved, the reason was my dad who kept me out of these things and properly raised me. Guess what? He's black.

Being born into money doesn't make you a model citizen, but you, for some reason keep avoiding the point I made of area, what rich person lives in a ghetto? Practically none, it's not the money it's the area, rich people are going to be raised in typically better neighborhoods, with better raised children, and better education available, I seriously don't understand why I have to explain something so obvious, stop looking at it with shutters on and open your eyes to the whole picture.

LOL
Doesn't that look like a picture that is making FUN of Trayvon? Maybe its just me that sees it like that - But there are people on my FB setting that as their default and preaching about how God will serve justice on Zimmerman.

I saw the picture, tell me, how would smashing someone's head into concrete only cause 2-3 small-medium sized wounds?

because it's blunt trauma, rough sidewalk =/= blade