JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY

Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26195 times)

I got a crazy theory here
This whole thing was set up do people would start riots for "injustice" and then Obama could put martial law info affect, taking power

welp that zimmerman's gonna get killed now by disgruntled people

you guys don't see that bisjac is a sort of social darwinist lol

lol that zimmerman's gonna get killed now
like i give two stuffs anyway. this was a bit over publicized
you don't feel a little bad that an innocent man is going to be killed for doing nothing wrong?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 10:59:41 PM by AromaniaFTW »

you guys don't see that bisjac is a sort of social darwinist lol
a what?

lol well i greatly support doing things for yourself.
but times are tough, and an ideal like that in this day and age offends a lot of do nothing people.
they cant even imagine a situation where they can create opportunities. they are the type to wait for it.
there is always someone to blame

well are black parents teaching their kids to be street trash go nowhere criminals? because that seems to be what colten thinks is going on.

i didnt say it. im on the side that defends individuals capabilities to lead their lives.
to me it seemed that you were dismissing all the impacts parenting has on children, which i didn't understand.

however, i do support people making their own choices in life of course, and its possible to get out of the ghetto, but the thing is you can be gifted and talented but the american dream is but a dream, and there are plenty of setbacks for impoverished people, like status for one, and especially money

well are black parents teaching their kids to be street trash go nowhere criminals? because that seems to be what colten thinks is going on.

i didnt say it. im on the side that defends individuals capabilities to lead their lives.
There is really no point in arguing with you because you just make up our arguments for us. No matter what I say you twist it into some ridiculous statement and claim thats what Im saying.

No, Im not saying "black parents [are] teaching their kids to be street trash go nowhere criminals" Im saying that the effects of growing up in an unstable home without a lack of proper parenting (This doesnt necessarily mean bad parenting, it could just mean their parents arent around much - possibly due to to work) can (This doesnt mean always. I know it seems like Im going over-the-top with the parentheses but you never seem to understand what Im saying so Im taking it slow) lead to a child that doesnt turn out successful. I never mentioned a race, you keep putting that in there.

Stop taking what I and others are saying and turning into some crazy fox news-esque statement. It's a cheap way to win an argument.

The presumption of innocence until proven guilty is a human right (UDHR, Article 11) and I'm glad the jury upheld it. Would I like to see Zimmerman punished because he didn't have to use deadly force but chose to? Of course, but rights being upheld and justice being properly served is more important to me than punishing people simply because we don't like them.
quoted for importance

Bwahahahhaha
Wow, just wow. That guns plastic btw, you can tell.

and i never started the money relation. i dont one bit blame the success or failures of people on starting with(out) money, or being able to earn it.
YOU guys think its all about money that creates personality and moral values within a person.

thats even more misguided and disgusting then my racism.

because if its true what you guys believe. that all poor people are stuffty criminals just because they are poor. then i guess black people wasnt enough. i need to really start hating anyone who makes less then 30k a year. right?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 11:08:24 PM by Bisjac »

so you agree that parenting has no effect on children?
Parenting either has a positive or negative impact depending on how you are raised. Either you get a rebellious teen as the result of bad parenting or successful adult. My dad grew up in small house out in the country and his dad was a alcoholic who drink 6 cans of beer a day and owned a hay bailing business. No one in his family went to college and did farm work. My dad hated his dad and went of to go to college, now he is a project manager for a school district. My mom lost her when she was 10 to a heart attack and her mom was a nurse, so her mom wasn't always there for her.

From what I know about them, only have two kids or one depending on your finances, avoid alcohol, go to college, and choose a career path that best suits you.

a what?
Did you ever take AP History?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 11:09:31 PM by Harm94 »

and i never started the money relation. i dont one bit blame the success or failures of people on starting with(out) money, or being able to earn it.
YOU guys think its all about money that creates personality and moral values within a person.

thats even more misguided and disgusting then my racism.
There was no mention of monetary status in my post. Again youre adding points to my argument that arent there.

Lol @ people threatening Zimmerman. What will they do, kill him? Yea see where that gets them

There was no mention of monetary status in my post. Again youre adding points to my argument that arent there.

when you guys refer to bad neighborhoods and being raised there. you are referring to not having money lol.
no one thinks just stuffty parents live in the ghetto, that dosnt make any bit of sense.

you blame the woes of black people on money. which is a non issue really