JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY

Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26430 times)

If you've been following the case, you'll know that Zimmerman started following Trayvon for absolutely no reason other than that he looked suspicious. Make your own conclusions.
He hopped the fence into a gated community. That's quite suspicious, especially considering that burglaries had gone on in the neighborhood recently. I'm not trying to defend Zimmerman's unjustified use of deadly force, but you can see why somebody not taking the normal entrance could look suspicious in the context of recent events in that community.

We're all a little bit tribal, but it is NOT acceptable to just start following someone down the street for their appearance. It's likely Trayvon attacked him because he thought he was going to get mugged.

lol i dont blame him

but did he say he followed him cuz he was black? i mean appearing suspicious can be anything, just cuz he black dont mean he suspicious (unless you in ghetto part of town)

lol i dont blame him

but did he say he followed him cuz he was black? i mean appearing suspicious can be anything, just cuz he black dont mean he suspicious (unless you in ghetto part of town)

Zimmerman hasn't explicitly stated that he did it racially (Mostly because that would be admittance), but I think you can do the math. Hooded african american kid + Gated community + Self-righteous neighborhood watch guy = Racially charged murder.

Zimmerman hasn't explicitly stated that he did it racially (Mostly because that would be admittance), but I think you can do the math. Hooded african american kid + Gated community + Self-righteous neighborhood watch guy = Racially charged murder.

lol you cant blame him if his community has a bad reputation

but yes i was right! we are all secretly tribal :)

neon he started following him not only because he looked suspicious but also because he didn't want him to get away and there was a spur of house robberies in the community.

zimmerman is multiethnic too.

lol i dont blame him

911 Call Recording:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around, looking about.
911 Dispatcher: Okay, is this guy, is he white, black, or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.

911 Call Recording that NBC Edited:
Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around, looking about. He looks black.

It's been known for a while that NBC edited the recording. It was part of the whole "This is a racial thing" to attract attention and gain views for the media.

so did those riots even happen
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 03:55:28 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

Pretty sad that someone tried to argue that Zimmerman shot first. Zimmerman had cuts and such on his face from where Treyvon attacked Zimmerman.

In the United States, stand-your-ground law states that a person may justifiably use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of an unlawful threat, without an obligation to retreat first. In the criminal law, the duty to retreat is a specific component which sometimes appears in the defense of self-defense, and which must be addressed if the defendant is to prove that his or her conduct was justified. In those jurisdictions where the requirement exists, the burden of proof is on the defense to show that the defendant was acting reasonably. This is often taken to mean that the defendant had first avoided conflict and secondly, had taken reasonable steps to retreat and so demonstrated an intention not to fight before eventually using force.

This one time I shot this guy because he had a weird face. But it was alright because I took a few steps back first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sL2f0PoqME
"8 black men killed over the Christmas holiday by other black men, and these people didn't have one rally in their honor.... but, as soon as these Broes can blame a murder on a white person... oh here they come."

This one time I shot this guy because he had a weird face. But it was alright because I took a few steps back first.

wat

"8 black men killed over the Christmas holiday by other black men, and these people didn't have one rally in their honor.... but, as soon as these Broes can blame a murder on a white person... oh here they come."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this

"... and none of these shoe-shining, boot-licking, behind-kissing, Uncle Tom Broes decided to have one rally in their honor."

I almost died, haha. That guy spoke the truth though.

Zimmerman was on neighborhood watch, and he sees a brother kid and asks who he is cause he doesn't know who he is, the lil brother then attacks him, by slamming his head on the ground, so Zimmerman shot him in self defense