JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY

Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26286 times)

If it wasnt for racial discrimination there would be no thread on the Zimmerman trial.
i don't think this is true at all

Dunno if you realized this yet, but when you call someone a 'sheep' you instantly lose all credibility.
Go on, be a part of the herd.

Sweetness. Now I can take anything that remotely relates to this and discredit everyone I've never liked!

(I'm kidding funkadelic, I like you. Past a certain point)

i don't think this is true at all
Are you serious? Only reason anyone cares about the trial is because the media hyped it up as black guy vs white guy

Are you serious? Only reason anyone cares about the trial is because the media hyped it up as black guy vs white guy
Here I can agree with you. It wasn't an issue of race until the media painted it as such.

Here I can agree with you. It wasn't an issue of race until the media painted it as such.
Yeah television news sucks. Youll notice theyve also began hyping up "omg people are going to riot" which no one knew about until they started saying it was going to happen. They basically want people to riot so they can broadcast it.

How so? Using a word automatically makes your argument invalid? Stop being such an starfish.
You lose credibility as a person, not your argument. The only people who accuse other people of being 'sheep' are pretentious douchebags and conspiracy theorists.

Ugh, people spreading Zimmerman's personal info and making threats make me loving sick. We're going to ruin a mans life because we think he murdered someone when we don't know if he did. Not only does he have to suffer public humiliation, the stress of going through this whole trial, but now he's got half the country out trying to ruin his life and tons of death threats against him.

God I loving hate tumblr and everyone on it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 01:23:28 AM by RaR »

Ugh, people spreading Zimmerman's personal info and making threats make me loving sick. We're going to ruin a mans life because we think he murdered someone when don't know if he did. Not only does he have to suffer public humiliation, the stress of going through this whole trial, but now he's got half the country out trying to ruin his life and tons of death threats against him.

God I loving hate tumblr and everyone on it.
#TumblrJustice

guys
i killed trayvon
dont tell anyone pls

loving Jesus, now end this already and move on you dramatic band wagon imbosiles.

Oh that's cute, he's trying to diffuse the situation!

Aww.

someone still could of made a topic
So

I believe that Zimmerman did kill Trayvon Martin without self-defense.
And I believe he's innocent.
yay

oh my god i think i have found the official gif of the internet