JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY

Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26377 times)

Why is this case causing such controversy?

Why is this case causing such controversy?
because the media used it to create controversy. It was never an issue of race until they painted it as such, and nobody gave enough stuffs to riot until the news started pretending like riots were going to happen. They try to create this controversy so they have something to report.

Sweetness. Now I can take anything that remotely relates to this and discredit everyone I've never liked!
It's not that I don't like him. It's just that in my experience, calling people 'sheep' guarantees a 100% forecast of bullstuff and stupidity. It's better than doppler radar.

...Not yet?

Am I supposed to know these terms because people use them as an insult?

lol he wasnt insulting him, he was complimenting him because he knows how society works better than most of us. we just all in denial and afraid of the truth cuz it hurts :,(

because the media used it to create controversy. It was never an issue of race until they painted it as such, and nobody gave enough stuffs to riot until the news started pretending like riots were going to happen. They try to create this controversy so they have something to report.
I kind of predicted that.

He was out stalking some random guy on the streets because of racial profiling. It would make sense that Trayvon attacked him out of self defense, and then he killed Trayvon. This is ridiculous. Ugh.

He was out stalking some random guy on the streets because of racial profiling. It would make sense that Trayvon attacked him out of self defense, and then he killed Trayvon. This is ridiculous. Ugh.

how you so sure its that story that took place?

why do people always bring racism up when a black guy dies lol.

when a white guy kills white guy, no one brings up racism
when white guy kills black guy, people blame white guy for being tribal
when black guy kills white guy, people blame black guy for being tribal
when black guy kill black guy, no one brings up racism

doesnt matter who started what, its always like this. i dont understand.

I haven't been tracking this case at all, but isn't Zimmerman Hispanic?

I haven't been tracking this case at all, but isn't Zimmerman Hispanic?

ye

Ugh, people spreading Zimmerman's personal info and making threats make me loving sick. We're going to ruin a mans life because we think he murdered someone when we don't know if he did. Not only does he have to suffer public humiliation, the stress of going through this whole trial, but now he's got half the country out trying to ruin his life and tons of death threats against him.

God I loving hate tumblr and everyone on it.
I agree, it is a wrong. Frontier justice is never the answer.

If you've been following the case, you'll know that Zimmerman started following Trayvon for absolutely no reason other than that he looked suspicious. Make your own conclusions.

If you've been following the case, you'll know that Zimmerman started following Trayvon for absolutely no reason other than that he looked suspicious. Make your own conclusions.

maybe he looked suspicious cuz he was doing something not cuz he black

off-topic question:
are we all secretly tribal but we try to deny it?

maybe he looked suspicious cuz he was doing something not cuz he black

off-topic question:
are we all secretly tribal be we try to deny it?

We're all a little bit tribal, but it is NOT acceptable to just start following someone down the street for their appearance. It's likely Trayvon attacked him because he thought he was going to get mugged.